Lt. Commander
# 1 Searcing for Foundry missions
04-03-2011, 03:35 PM
I apologize if this is a question that has been asked before.

I was hoping someone could help me in regards to finding Foundry missions once they've been published. I know that there is a search function in the game menu, but for some reason when I look for specific missions that people talk about here, I can never find them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-03-2011, 03:41 PM
try looking them up by ID code.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquizitor View Post
try looking them up by ID code.
That's the problem...I'm not exactly sure how to do that. Do I just use the 'Custom' search and put in the ID code, or am I missing something?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Try searching by author or ID code. There are entry boxes under custom search for you to filter by ID and/or author, if i recall.

If that doesnt work, become a reviewer ( theres a button in the community authored missions page). Some missions may not have had enough plays to appear in the community listing.

If you're already a reviewer, theres sometimes a bug with newly published missions. To fix this, stop being a reviewer (button in the same place as the one you clicked to become a reviewer), become a reviewer again, then try your search again.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLRevan View Post
Try searching by author or ID code. There are entry boxes under custom search for you to filter by ID and/or author, if i recall.

If that doesnt work, become a reviewer ( theres a button in the community authored missions page). Some missions may not have had enough plays to appear in the community listing.

If you're already a reviewer, theres sometimes a bug with newly published missions. To fix this, stop being a reviewer (button in the same place as the one you clicked to become a reviewer), become a reviewer again, then try your search again.
Hmm...I think I may have to become a reviewer then, I'm not seeing the optin to search/filter by ID, just author.

Thanks for the help everyone.