Lt. Commander
# 11
04-03-2011, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
i have heard good things about tipping point from tribble. I look forward to playing it.
thanks. i hope you like it.

Revo, is "worst of all worlds" your mission? wow over 900 reviews at this point! it is taking off! what is your secret!?!? Are you giving away cookies?
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altexist View Post
thanks. i hope you like it.

Revo, is "worst of all worlds" your mission? wow over 900 reviews at this point! it is taking off! what is your secret!?!? Are you giving away cookies?
it was good. i think it would be cool if those gas vents are set to invisible when you click on a console, to make it look like your shutting down the mine. but i enjoyed it.

yes thats mine. in fairness i was in closed beta so ive been building and tweaking that mission since about day one.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
it was good. i think it would be cool if those gas vents are set to invisible when you click on a console, to make it look like your shutting down the mine. but i enjoyed it.

yes thats mine. in fairness i was in closed beta so ive been building and tweaking that mission since about day one.
yea, i will add some more "tweeks" soon. i just wanted to "port" it over from tribble and get it working.

I played your misison some time ago. I will play it again to see how it has grown. (will I get a cookie?)
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altexist View Post
yea, i will add some more "tweeks" soon. i just wanted to "port" it over from tribble and get it working.

I played your misison some time ago. I will play it again to see how it has grown. (will I get a cookie?)
you get a cookie of borg in honour of the mission.

resistance is yummy.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-04-2011, 09:21 AM
I will also nominate "Dead in Space" by Outlaw - very good mission, and I liked how the "zombies" were created.

I absolutely hate dying on a mission, but I didn't really mind it here. Just being swarmed by zombies just seemed so cool, regardless of my own death!