Lt. Commander
# 1 Several Bugs
03-31-2011, 10:05 PM
BUGS
1. When you get to far from your team, they disappear on the left of the screen (icons)
2. Missions are not saving progress after each task. If you leave mid way, you have to start over.
3. Scale of NPCs is WAY OFF.

SUGGESTIONS
1. Need to be able to edit entire NPC body specs
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Orig_Jean_Luc_Picard
BUGS
1. When you get to far from your team, they disappear on the left of the screen (icons)
I'm pretty sure this only happens in Preview Mode.
2. Missions are not saving progress after each task. If you leave mid way, you have to start over.
You have to save. There is an Auto Save, But who Trusts auto saves. I actualy want them to turn the thing of.
3. Scale of NPCs is WAY OFF.
I think they already Know about that one.

SUGGESTIONS
1. Need to be able to edit entire NPC body specs
For example?
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-01-2011, 02:06 PM
No, your team is not just disappearing in preview mode. I am experiencing it in "play mission mode". I am not talking about "auto save" when you are designing your map, I am talking while playing your mission under "UGC"
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Changing object height will not allow you to interact with it anymore. Since the scaling is off for the NPC vs Consoles and their hands disapear into the console when typing, you have to lower the console. But then you can't interact with that object anymore as part of the story line.

We need to the ability to create maps that don't require a full team of 5 to beam down. (AKA no away team maps)
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-04-2011, 06:34 PM
SUGGESTION:

You should allow transfer of ownership of created missions...