Lt. Commander
I am totally disouraged right now. I finished my mission and on the last run through to smooth out simple issues like dialogue I come up with a whole other issue. On a map I created which has worked perfectly until now, will not load. I get a a message, refer to the title of this post ... It then goes to a blue screen where I fall through an endless sky. I also have no more tasks to complete. If not for this I would be done by now. Does anyone have any idea, if not i will just have to recreate that map and hope it works.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-05-2011, 04:12 AM
There are probably a lot of things that can cause it.

One thing that I know of is creating a dialogue that has buttons that are hidden until a certain component is complete. If the trigger component is a dialogue, rather than an interact, it will cause an Internal Genesis System Error. It will work fine with an interact, but a dialogue is a no-go.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-05-2011, 06:39 AM
I've been seeing more of this as well...

I tried to have an object appear after the completion of a dialog object and it would generate a IGS error every time. The first mission I worked on I didn't see any errors like this, but on my follow up mission, I'm constantly running into it.