Lt. Commander
# 21
04-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllGottenBooty
I thought the Delta Flyer is a "Bind on Pickup" so you can't help out members of your fleet on that one. It only take 180 General crafting points to get the mission
The flyer binds. The schematic doesn't.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Thank you David26th for explainging that to me. Now I know.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-06-2011, 09:54 PM
FYI...delta flyer schematic is fetching some righteous EC on the exchange, like everything new, rare, hard to get, etc...
Lt. Commander
# 24 Fleet Crafting
04-06-2011, 10:25 PM
I have to concur with most in this thread...Fleet crafting ftw!

Our fleet holds a weekly group event just to harvest resources for our bank...through this activity we ensure that we always have materials on hand when someone needs something. Our policy is every active player in our fleet who gets a character to lower admiral or above gets an Aegis set from the fleet. We also have enough experience PVE players to ensure that all new characters are taken through all 3 STFs for their Borg set, no fuss. Collaboration is what fleets are for.

Tired of ice skating up hill? Join any good fleet, there's plenty of us out here.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-07-2011, 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmd_JohnnyP
I did all the task forces... took a while for ones like the cure and KA but i felt proud that i was able to display all my borg equip and even was considering crafting to give myself a little more edge but everyone has it. Problem comes in to play when you enter pvps now where there's so much ageis and borg equip that no one has much more of an edge on anyone .. its like your almost waiting for someone to slip up so you can give them a critical hit.
so i am reading

'I suck at pvp so i did some crafting and ran some borg missions to get gear i hoped would put me so far ahead it would make up for the fact i am rubbish. Alas i discovred a lot of players already have these, and worse, didn't even have to put the work in i did to get them so i wasted my time and i still suck at pvp.
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelthorn
I have to concur with most in this thread...Fleet crafting ftw!

Our fleet holds a weekly group event just to harvest resources for our bank...through this activity we ensure that we always have materials on hand when someone needs something.
What a positively marvellous idea! I may need to suggest this to my fleet commander. The stockpile of useable kit is looking quite dire these days.