Lt. Commander
# 21
04-03-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm with Martok on this, I think it ain't a bad idea and gives some more customization to both sides. Win-win.

Besides, it's more sensical than a lot of stuff in this game, imo.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-03-2011, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
I'm with Martok on this, I think it ain't a bad idea and gives some more customization to both sides. Win-win.

Besides, it's more sensical than a lot of stuff in this game, imo.
Thank you. My point exactly.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-03-2011, 12:56 PM
To be honest, on my Klingon and Fed side, I have a "freelance" or "pirate" crew or whatever you want to call them.

And the customization really prevents em from looking like it.
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-03-2011, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.William2 View Post
To be honest, on my Klingon and Fed side, I have a "freelance" or "pirate" crew or whatever you want to call them.

And the customization really prevents em from looking like it.
Wow awesome, that is the exact reason I want them too. Though not for me, for a friend of mine. And one of the crew is a Bajoran.

Plus just adding more options is good. My "pirate" fed wheres the Mirror Enterprise costume, but I made it look less like the actual uniform. I could do the same with the Bajoran uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-03-2011, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
Any shots of the Bajoran uniforms?

I am wondering if I need these.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok42 View Post
Wow awesome, that is the exact reason I want them too. Though not for me, for a friend of mine. And one of the crew is a Bajoran.

Plus just adding more options is good. My "pirate" fed wheres the Mirror Enterprise costume, but I made it look less like the actual uniform. I could do the same with the Bajoran uniforms.
Thats the main reason why I want to have the Merch-set and Mirror universe uniform on KDF side^^
Lt. Commander
# 26
04-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstAngelus View Post
Thats the main reason why I want to have the Merch-set and Mirror universe uniform on KDF side^^
That would be epic.
Lt. Commander
# 27
04-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Even if they don't have the collar-less version I will still buy them. After all, the collar-less version went bye-bye after Season 2. From Season 3 on all Bajoran Security forces (including Odo) wore the collared version. It's really just the Science and Medical variants that I'll miss.

Lt. Commander
# 28
04-06-2011, 10:05 PM
Well looks like the bajoran uni is coming but I am disappointed no KDF or Fed banana hammock, oh well there is always the next patch.
Lt. Commander
# 29
04-07-2011, 03:13 AM
What do you mean you can't use KDF uniforms on Fed side?

My Fed Klingon is dressed nearly identical to my KDF one....

How about instead of the Bajoran Militia Uni's that so many seem to not care about, we get something for the KDF only?

Yeah...I don't hear any Fed players suggesting that. Even if you don't want them, you don't want US having them.
Lt. Commander
# 30
04-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Actually I'm an advocate for more KDF content.

Anyway a lot was left out of this pack.

1. The pants are inaccurate, we saw on Kira that they can (and often were) much tighter.

2. An Undershirt variant should have been included, since we now have open jacket uniforms.

3. The Generals uniform should have been include for VA level players.

4. The older 'one piece' version is not included.