Lt. Commander
# 11
03-29-2011, 07:51 AM
/signed

Everything in this thread and more please! I am not long past about the "More Klingon PvE" content phase. But KDF uniform choices are definitely lacking.

About the Lursa and Betor uniform. Those were shown in a PG rated TV show, so common sense would say it wouldn't be the slightest problem using them in a Teen rated game, but we're talking about the ESRB, not about people having common sense, so who knows...
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-29-2011, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
nope, not buying it. they are already wearing what we can wear, plus all the extra stuff.
Except the Shoulder pads, or the sashes, or the Gauntlets, or the armor we can wear...

-List updated to include the other uniforms mentioned.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-29-2011, 11:20 AM
I just want to see more options, period. Doesn't matter what.

I do agree that the hair needs the most work. I don't to be forced to choose between dreads, dreads, or bald.

And give the Females skirt/dress options, like Lursa and B'Etor.

Frankly, the KDF needs a LOT more love.

EDIT: Oh, and we need TOS "augment" options. Smooth forehead and costume pieces, please.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-29-2011, 12:23 PM
more subtle shoulder pads please (the current ones are somewhat over the top):

http://blogs.sundaymercury.net/anora...gon%5B1%5D.jpg

http://en.academic.ru/pictures/enwiki/77/Martok.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-05-2011, 09:00 AM
Giant hair tech.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-07-2011, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Giant hair tech.
Aye...giant hair tech. I would like to see a hair tech for the KDF side that goes in-line with Roach's sig here...heheheheh. jk canon peeps...

Seriously, I would like to see any and or all of those come to fruition. I have had as much as possible my KDF BO's and myself look like the ST3 klinks but those ugly Ugly UGLY shoulderpads (I mean how tall are they from the side anyway????) ruin the total look......

Perhaps these are the uniforms they are looking at?...Probably not, but really, we have more than enough people here to buy yes, I would be willing to BUY the changes via c-store if they made them satisfactorily (I mean to the specs we have seen in the new TOS things in C-Store).

/Signed way way way big time.

Keep this goodness going...I want these things for Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-07-2011, 10:16 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleTerribleRomulan
Aye...giant hair tech. I would like to see a hair tech for the KDF side that goes in-line with Roach's sig here...heheheheh. jk canon peeps...
Not me. I seriuosly want giant yellow hair on my Klink, with beard to match.
Throw in the "one day we'll get it" longcoat, a whiteish shirt, dark pants and I can finally have a Klingon Yellowbeard.

Then all I would need is a foppish looking fed to follow behind me asking players if they've seen Yellowbeard "He's got a big yellow beard" .

Later the Devs can add Pirate as a class type to STO.

Rapture
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post

Not me. I seriuosly want giant yellow hair on my Klink, with beard to match.
Throw in the "one day we'll get it" longcoat, a whiteish shirt, dark pants and I can finally have a Klingon Yellowbeard.

Then all I would need is a foppish looking fed to follow behind me asking players if they've seen Yellowbeard "He's got a big yellow beard" .

Later the Devs can add Pirate as a class type to STO.

Rapture
And I know just the ship a Klingon Yellowbeard requires to travel and plunder in style:

http://images20.fotki.com/v191/photo...t01side-vi.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-08-2011, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
And I know just the ship a Klingon Yellowbeard requires to travel and plunder in style:

http://images20.fotki.com/v191/photo...t01side-vi.jpg
lol...that is messed up....funny but messed up...hahahahahahahaha.

To tell you the truth I think that the giant hair tech ought to come with a "someday we'll get it" pimp coat....Match that with the ability to make a short, portly Klingon and perhaps they ought to make a Klingon stench emote......I'd like that..... "Klingon SMEEEEELLLLLL BAAAADDDDDDD...." waving hand and a choking/vomit emote that can activate when you pass a fed on say...Drozana station...
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-08-2011, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
Short answer: incompatibility with player costume pieces.
To elaborate a little: most NPC's don't have to go through all the animations that the player characters do, chances are many of those uniform pieces we can't use would distort horribly or clip far worse than the pieces we currently have do. many of them probably aren't set up to be used in conjunction with other parts too so there would be even more problems there making sure they looked right with parts you normally don't see with them.