Lt. Commander
# 41
04-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinubabear View Post
At least according to all the DS9 books, Bajor has it's own standing army as well as a Star Fleet recruting acadamy. The same as Vulcan.
Just like Andor has "Homeworld Security."
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-08-2011, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
make a spoon head character then you can get killed by some Bajoran milita
Cant see them anyways.. Ground combat is so boring, that Id rather pull rusty barbwire through my windpibe..

The only thing ground is good for is stocking up on Weapon and Engine batteries..
Lt. Commander
Guys, I hate to say it, but I find those uniforms ugly. The Original Series one's I can work with, but I'd say try for some originality next time.
Lt. Commander
# 44 greedy mouse
04-08-2011, 09:47 AM
awww more junk with no game purpose or function, nor mission, but to feed a companies greed. Interesting
Lt. Commander
# 45
04-08-2011, 10:25 AM
As a hard core DS9 fan, I love these (Although I mirror the trousers thing. If I remember my Kira Nerys rightly, she had skin tight trousers that tucked into her trousers and the boots looked differently to the ones that were sold with the costume pack).

I must admit, I do think this pack is missing something and I think it is the Medical/Science and Generals costumes sets, not to mention Kira's season 5-7 costume.

Since we now have the costumes will we be seeing any Bajoran Space Craft for sale and maybe a Bajoran interior set?
Lt. Commander
# 46
04-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
awww more junk with no game purpose or function, nor mission, but to feed a companies greed. Interesting
I wanted, I asked, I received.
Lt. Commander
# 47
04-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooksntampa View Post
Guys, I hate to say it, but I find those uniforms ugly. The Original Series one's I can work with, but I'd say try for some originality next time.
Yes. Bajoran uniforms are ugly
Lt. Commander
# 48
04-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Clango View Post
But you can't! This is Starfleet Command! NOT THE BAJORAN MILITIA
Truuuue... but my Starfleet captain can have an exchange officer from THE BAJORAN MILITIA serving on his bridge.
Lt. Commander
# 49
04-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
Well, that's a very selective point of view... It's actually more junk to satiate the requests of a portion of the player base that's asked for it... (I'm one of them)

I haven't purchased it yet, but I will soon...
Lt. Commander
# 50
04-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Clango View Post
Yes. Bajoran uniforms are ugly
I say the same thing about vulcans :O