Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-08-2011, 11:00 AM
What's that idiom again....once bitten,twice shy?

After the 45 day patch and Season 2 we are just careful not to get our hopes up.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Exactly, I have no high hopes for season 4 for the KDF
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHARKFORCE View Post
What's that idiom again....once bitten,twice shy?

After the 45 day patch and Season 2 we are just careful not to get our hopes up.
Awww.. go ahead... when it's this low, it only stings for a moment and hardly ever draws any blood....

I'm really looking forward to trying out my Klinogn again after 4.0 hits.

And starting another Fed toon.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-08-2011, 11:20 AM
I didn't say people should be hopeful; just that we should wait and see. With the duty officer system alone I think that will bring a lot of new playability to the game for both sides. And they have flat out said they will be focusing on making or reassigning missions to be part of Klingon progression rather than 'ok we'll make some missions maybe' and they have been giving Klingons access to more and more areas with the featured episodes so this seems fairly likely to me. If I recall, Stahl said they'd open up all sectors to Klingon in his last interview with STOked.
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-08-2011, 11:27 AM
The team continues to release Klingon improvements with every major update, and Season 4 will be no different. KDF costume customization options, new Gorn, new KDF tutorial, Start as a KDF with your first toon, KDF Duty Officer Assignments, releveleved KDF PVE content, opening up more KDF sectors - its all in the works.

As I've said in numerous interviews - don't take me at my word - just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that.
Lt. Commander
# 16
04-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
KDF costume customization options
Including plain leather boots with no pointy bits?
Lt. Commander
# 17
04-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Quote:
The team continues to release Klingon improvements with every major update, and Season 4 will be no different. KDF costume customization options, new Gorn, new KDF tutorial, Start as a KDF with your first toon, KDF Duty Officer Assignments, releveleved KDF PVE content, opening up more KDF sectors - its all in the works.

As I've said in numerous interviews - don't take me at my word - just look at my track record for making the improvements that I said we would with the KDF and judge by that.
I'm the first one to say that things have improved over the past year,and I thank you for that. But the point is, expectations were set high with the 45 day patch and Season 2,and in the end what we got didn't measure up to those expectations.We are just careful not to fall into that trap again.

And having to wait another 3 months doesn't help......we are getting restless.
Lt. Commander
# 18
04-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
We are waiting, just not patiently.
Remember we are fans and fans rarely have "good patience" when it comes to feeding that object of fandom they enjoy.
Please continue to prove us wrong in our angst and anger over old wounds, but watching one side get fed constantly is disheartening and being told "just wait" get old.
Lt. Commander
# 19
04-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Quote:

Thing is the track record is that you have stated things on numerous occasions and never usually go into play. The 200 vet "klingon side' you said was to grow, now that was at 200 days, no new piece as of yet....

You continue to poor more fed based cstore items into the cstore but no new toys for our kdf... so again, where is this kdf love you speak of???? Because I dont see it. I mean go take a quick peek in the cstore and show me all the nice toys we get compared to feds over and over getting new clothing, ships, bridge packs ect...

Starting kdf as a new player, great, that has nothing to do with us people who have been here since the get go. KDF duty officer assignments.. again nothing spectacular there. You get to send invisible npcs to an invisible mission to possibly gaining a reward. New updated missions we get to play... over again.. thats not new content, thats content being updated. And what will that do for us.. play for half an hour and then back to square one. More KDF sectors, awsome, should of been done ages ago, but is there something to do in these new sectors other then flying through them.....? KDF costume customizations, are we soley talking about the gorn update and thats it or is there more clothing coming our way for our klingons?

Just giving you constructive feedback stahl because honestly... Iam not to impressed, sorry.

To me this is what we really need...
- new missions throughout the kdf leveling span (NEW ONES)
- new ships, customization options for all ships. New skin tones, body pieces ect
- more clothing, alot more...
- diplomatic section or what have you for the kdf

*these are just a handfull ideas that would improve kdf as a whole. We need more attention and again, more toys
Lt. Commander
# 20
04-08-2011, 12:04 PM
How about female gorn and lethean?
Closed Thread