Lt. Commander
For whatever reason, in my mission "A trip down memory lane" (ST-HQRRTNDE7 on Holodeck, not published) whenever I select an invisible object to be "visible" after a successful Dialog prompt, I get an internal genesis error.

Here's what I'm trying to do.

You rendezvous with a disabled ship. You are prompted for supplies and given 2 choices. I have an invisible object set to display upon the dialog object being completed. That object is then a "clickie" which makes another invisible object visible so I can get the "transporter" animation to play.

So basically I want one object to become visible upon the completion of a dialog prompt, which will then cause another object to become visible after it's interacted with.

Hopefully that makes sense and from what I understand should be possible, but for some reason it's causing an internal genesis system error whenever I try to make the clickie object visible upon the dialog complete. I have removed and added all 3 components multiple times to no effect.

Any input or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-08-2011, 01:29 PM
For right now at least, prompts can't be used that way as triggers. We're hoping to address this soon.