Lt. Commander
# 1 Leave a map
04-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Im working on a mission were you have to go to multiple places (ESD to DS9 to Omega Fleet). Going from ESD to DS9 is easy but my mission takes you out of the main social hub in DS9 into some corridors on the side and I was wondering if their was a way I can have it so the player, after completing the objectives in their, can either go back to the Promenade or beam back to his ship so they can go to sector space and go to the Gamma Orionis sector.

BTW, is it possible to have a Reach marker or interact or something in Omega Fleet? Trying to make it so you rendezvous with the fleet and then beam aboard one of the ships. And one more thing, what are these 'jobs' that you can set NPCs to do?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-08-2011, 04:12 PM
You can't go back to Sector Space once they enter the mission. You can instantly warp them to any system you want to, skipping Sector space, but for now you can't split a mission up so that you re-enter sector space.

If you want to go from DS9, to an interior, back to DS9. Just duplicate the first DS9 map and make the transition back to it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Actually, you can get the player back to Sector Space during the mission, if you design it, correctly. NemesisChiken has a nice tutorial on just how to do this. http://starbaseugc.com/index.php/cat...-ugc-tutorial/
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-08-2011, 06:48 PM
alright thanks for that I understand it know but I still want to know: is their anyway to have a mission take you to Omega fleet. I want to go to the fleet and have the player beam aboard a ship. I do have a back up which is to have the player go to Gamma Orionis and then make the transwarp gate be a door to a new map but I still want to try and see if I can have them join Omega fleet first.