Lt. Commander
# 61
04-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
Yeah, but Ker'rat practically forces you to spawn camp by dumping everyone from both factions into the same spawn point. It's kind of a grey area there as to what counts as "spawn camping" vs. what just amounts to "trying not to die (or trying to help your teammates noe to die) within 13 milliseconds of spawning in."
Having had the opportunity to fly with jheinig in Ker'rat for about an hour, on Wednesday evening, and talk both PvP and, specifically, about some of Ker'rat's issues, this is something that is going to be addressed "immediately"...

That small, tingling warmth you feel... Yes, that just might be Hope (tm)!

-Big Red
Lt. Commander
# 62
04-08-2011, 03:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
Having had the opportunity to fly with jheinig in Ker'rat for about an hour, on Wednesday evening, and talk both PvP and, specifically, about some of Ker'rat's issues, this is something that is going to be addressed "immediately"...

-Big Red
Hope?

Here's my dashing hopes scenario:
I worry that jheinig goes in highly optimstic to be faced with the long-term devs and saying: "Yeah, we tried that. Doesn't work. We would need to rebuild the entire foundation of [LARGE MODULE X] and [LARGE MODULE Y]. We would love to fix it, it bugs us to no end, but we cannot, not now."

I will ignore the above scenario and will instead say:
Go jheinig!
Lt. Commander
# 63
04-08-2011, 06:38 AM
Quote:

-Big Red
Thanks be!
The respawn bug is why I do not do Ker'rat.
Lt. Commander
# 64
04-08-2011, 09:57 AM
That would be incredible news. The chaos at the beginning of each reset is totally unnecessary.
Lt. Commander
# 65
04-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Some of the most zany battles occur at the warp in. I personally think it's fun trying to get out of the furball without dying. However, it can get tedious if one side vastly outnumbers the other. Overall, there's no reason to complain since Cryptic is nuking Ker'rat anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 66
04-08-2011, 05:57 PM
I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I just want to load up the game and shoot stuff. That's what it allows and that's what I'm there for. This is far from a klink only problem. Adapt or die.
Lt. Commander
# 67
04-09-2011, 12:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Hope?

Here's my dashing hopes scenario:
I worry that jheinig goes in highly optimstic to be faced with the long-term devs and saying: "Yeah, we tried that. Doesn't work. We would need to rebuild the entire foundation of [LARGE MODULE X] and [LARGE MODULE Y]. We would love to fix it, it bugs us to no end, but we cannot, not now."

I will ignore the above scenario and will instead say:
Go jheinig!
That warm, tingling feeling may not be hope... It may also be residual tachyons from the Bird of Prey that just de-cloaked behind you...
Lt. Commander
# 68
04-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Quote:
That warm, tingling feeling may not be hope... It may also be residual tachyons from the Bird of Prey that just de-cloaked behind you...
What Bird of *KABOOOM*
Lt. Commander
# 69
04-09-2011, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
What Bird of *KABOOOM*
<hands Mustrum his harp>

Got you too, did he?

Is it just me, or is this Re-Spawn timer taking a reeeeeeeeeeeally long time up here?

LOL