Lt. Commander
# 1 Ground anomalies need fixing
04-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Finding these things in space is no problem, but on the ground, every planet my klingon and nausican has been on, in story missions or on random mission planets, it's the same issue. You hit the scanner button, it'll say something like "6 Anomalies detected" when you reach the first one it's underground. At which point the scanner beam becomes fixated on that point, never pointing anywhere else. Occasionally the first anomaly will be available, however the beam STILL fixates on that point.

I've never had that problem on my Fed characters. Sometimes an anomaly will be underground, but for the feds that tends to be rather uncommon. And if you walk far enough away, the beam will fix on the next nearest object.

I have posted this in a bug report forum, and have sent trouble tickets in, but this still persists. I assume this issue is known, I would like some acknowledgement that it's being worked on.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-09-2011, 05:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidredneck View Post
Finding these things in space is no problem, but on the ground, every planet my klingon and nausican has been on, in story missions or on random mission planets, it's the same issue. You hit the scanner button, it'll say something like "6 Anomalies detected" when you reach the first one it's underground. At which point the scanner beam becomes fixated on that point, never pointing anywhere else. Occasionally the first anomaly will be available, however the beam STILL fixates on that point.

I've never had that problem on my Fed characters. Sometimes an anomaly will be underground, but for the feds that tends to be rather uncommon. And if you walk far enough away, the beam will fix on the next nearest object.

I have posted this in a bug report forum, and have sent trouble tickets in, but this still persists. I assume this issue is known, I would like some acknowledgement that it's being worked on.
I have several tickets in with the auto response. More shoddy work from cryptic.