Lt. Commander
# 61
04-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
Yeah, but what if the info hasn't changed? I mean, if someone had posted a guide to the weapon procs at launch, what is there to update?
If they have good info, it might be up to the community to keep the threads compliant by dropping a "good info" or something. This would have to be not in a "spammy" way, in other words, not the same person saying "good info" over and over if you know what I mean. Other than that, I don't know.
Lt. Commander
# 62 Memory Alpha Question.
04-09-2011, 03:43 PM
This Guide in total is Great. Thanks for all of the work done on it.

In Memory Alpha now is it just the 4 Columns to work with? or will it go into More Advanced Items like it used to after the main page has been gone through all the way??
Lt. Commander
# 63
04-10-2011, 01:49 AM
I would imagine that sticky threads are immune to such action. Not sure, but that would make sense.
Lt. Commander
# 64
04-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
This Guide in total is Great. Thanks for all of the work done on it.

In Memory Alpha now is it just the 4 Columns to work with? or will it go into More Advanced Items like it used to after the main page has been gone through all the way??
Memory Alpha has been streamlined so that everything is pretty much General R&D. You do not have to have any further specialized knowledge. As you increase your research skill points, you can make higher Mk items.
Lt. Commander
# 65
04-11-2011, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoHawk
Memory Alpha has been streamlined so that everything is pretty much General R&D. You do not have to have any further specialized knowledge. As you increase your research skill points, you can make higher Mk items.
Don't you have to clear General R&D before it will let you move on??? It used to; but then its been soo long since I hit cap it might have changed.
Lt. Commander
# 66
04-11-2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tranceaddict View Post
Don't you have to clear General R&D before it will let you move on??? It used to; but then its been soo long since I hit cap it might have changed.
No. There are no longer separate R&D disciplines. You only need to increase you skill in one tree (general). There are separate tabs for different item types (starship components, starship weapons, personal equipment, schematics) but you can craft all from General R&D points. This may change in a future update with skill trees brought back for crafting advanced items.

Here is a useful guide to how it is now;

http://www.stowiki.org/Crafting
Lt. Commander
# 67
08-02-2011, 05:56 PM
Placed a couple new threads in the "Guides" section. Know of any good threads, sites, etc. that you want to find quickly? Let me know and I'll list it here.
Lt. Commander
# 68
11-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Still checking in here every so often. Cleaned out some dead links and such. Have a link to information that should be listed here? Please post it here.
Ensign
# 69
01-28-2013, 06:02 PM
Just returned to the game after a long time, I left just after they added the Klingon faction, so I was wondering what are the major things I've missed?

It won't let me post a new thread, so I thought I'd piggy back this one if it's ok?