Lt. Commander
# 31
04-09-2011, 08:06 AM
Thanks so much for playing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBones View Post

* I ended up having to fight the troops and kill them all while placing the pattern enhancers, since they had killed all of the friendly troops and were in the doorways. I don't know if there's a way around this or not.
Another person suggested this also. I was going to move them back into the rooms a bit more...but I wanted you to actually see them as you move through the ship. I wanted it to be chaotic. I hope that people playing it will place their team on passive and run past.

Quote:

* For some stupid reason, my brain didn't immediately get that I had flown that runabout over to the cardassian ship, even though I had just read it. It would have solidified it more for me if we had spawned in on the ramp that goes up to the runabout's hatch. Really a minor thing, and my own stupid reaction. But I figure if I'm stupid about it, some other people will be too occasionally.
It's funny that you mention this, because I wanted that too. However, I tried to do it, and they always spawned underneath the ramp. I just learned this morning about the "height" coordinate. I wonder if that works for spawn points also. But I agree, that is a nice suggestion.
Lt. Commander
# 32 love the thread....
04-09-2011, 02:22 PM
My first mission was posted for 3 minutes, before i removed it and trashed it this is actually my second, though due to the short time on the first, I just figured I would call that practice.

So my mission name is "Peace Keeper" by "Brightwhiteknight" and has been on the Tribble list for almost 4 weeks with no reviews.

It is Klingon missions against the Federation. Mission description is thurough just go find and play if you w ould be so kind.
As you mentioned, I have no fleet or r/l friends playing. I would definitely apreciate some input on it I put several hours into it building it from a v1.0 to 1.5 before calling it final. Please be blunt but not rural with your reviews please. I dont mind a brutal review if its a helpful one =0).

i try to review at least 3-4 missions a week myself, always starting with those with no rating to 3 rating.

TYVM!
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Great threat. There are so many foundry missions, it's almost impossible to play them all (and I've got a feeling that most players play only the highly rated missions). I just published my first mission (The Aftermath), which takes place after "The Vault", dealing with the aftermath of that. I'd appreciate any comments/feedback/reviews :-)
Lt. Commander
# 34 Well, here's mine
04-09-2011, 10:31 PM
it's called "Smuggler's Nebula". I finished it a few days ago, it's my first foundry creation. But lemme know what you think. it's meant as an RP zone, but it does have a completable "tour" you can do. I'll also gladly play and review other missions as well.
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-09-2011, 11:54 PM
My very first effort is called "A New Dominion Part 1".

I would appreciate any feedback. Now off to play your missions!
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-10-2011, 05:02 AM
This is a new mission KCM - The Thief.

Still under testing, for more information http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=210813

Please send feedback to in-game mail to Sparrk@kirkalus, thanks in advace.
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-10-2011, 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMcG View Post
My very first effort is called "A New Dominion Part 1".

I would appreciate any feedback. Now off to play your missions!
The title intrigues me. I shall check it out. If I can pry myself away from the foundry. It's so addictive!
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-10-2011, 06:01 AM
I reviewed the OP's The "True" Way mission a short while ago, but that was before the update which I think address many of the issues I faced.

Will give it another go shortly - though of course a reciprocal review would be appreciated...
Lt. Commander
# 39
04-10-2011, 06:07 AM
I would really like some feedback on my missions "arrayed againt you" 1 and 2. Part 1 was my first try at making a mission and I think it seems kinda thrown together. Part 2 I think is pretty good, not 5 star good, but pretty good none the less. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-10-2011, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrothgar
I would really like some feedback on my missions "arrayed againt you" 1 and 2. Part 1 was my first try at making a mission and I think it seems kinda thrown together. Part 2 I think is pretty good, not 5 star good, but pretty good none the less. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Just giving part one a whirl now.

EDIT:
Gave Part 1 a rating of 3/5. It really needs more in the way of exposition - I need to know *what* I'm doing, because it feels like I'm just going through room 1 to 2 to 3 for its own sake. Also, the "scan" interacts were very hard to find. That said, I don't think it would take much to bring this up to a 4/5.