Lt. Commander
# 1 Exchange Query
04-06-2011, 04:58 PM
I'd like to see the ability to click in the buy text window of the Exchange and be able to alt-click an item for searching.

Currently you have to alt-click it into the chat window, copy and then paste into the Exchange text window, then remove the outer brackets.

This would be a huge time saver when wanting to locate the market rate of what an item you have in your inventory is currently going for.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-06-2011, 06:16 PM
You can drag an object to the search line.
Lt. Commander
# 3 sell
04-06-2011, 07:25 PM
Ah, thanks for the info...I knew you could drag and drop to the sell box but because it was a text box I assumed it should work like the chat function. Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelthorn
You can drag to the sell line but you can't drag to the buy line (at least the buy line dragging hasn't worked for me)...and the buy line is the best place to search for an exact item that may be out there.
I've been dragging to the buy line for about a year; it's just a matter of knowing the hotspot. (Unfortunately, It's become second nature, so I can't easily explain how to hit it.)

Addendum: What works for me is to put the top edge of the object icon at the middle of the buy line.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-10-2011, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk
You can drag an object to the search line.
*Facepalms at how much time I have been wasting typing everything out*
Thanks for the info.