Lt. Commander
# 1 my first mission
04-09-2011, 06:41 AM
hey all please check my first mission and give a good and honest review

mission name is Bayten in trouble
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-09-2011, 06:57 AM
Hi, I made a thread for new authors. Please post in there. I'll try to play your mission this weekend!
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-09-2011, 08:10 AM
I played your mission this morning. You might want to look back at all of the text and really focus on your grammar and sentence structure. Have someone else look over it too to catch things that you missed.

Otherwise, it is a very straight-forward mission. It's easy to understand what to do next. I was a little confused as to why you have to fix the ship at the end, because there were people already working at those stations.

All in all, a nice attempt at a first mission.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardassianNinja View Post
I played your mission this morning. You might want to look back at all of the text and really focus on your grammar and sentence structure. Have someone else look over it too to catch things that you missed.

Otherwise, it is a very straight-forward mission. It's easy to understand what to do next. I was a little confused as to why you have to fix the ship at the end, because there were people already working at those stations.

All in all, a nice attempt at a first mission.
there is no spell checker in the foundry so i cannot really see if my text is correct written
and can you give me more info about the grammar and sentence structure
and about the fast playing and straight forward its just my first mission its a test to learn
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-10-2011, 03:17 AM
Well -

If this was just a test mission, then it's fine. Everything worked.

When you decide to write a new mission, you should write out the story beforehand, use a program with a spell checker, and then copy and paste the text into the mission. Also, get someone to proofread your text.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-10-2011, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardassianNinja View Post
Well -

If this was just a test mission, then it's fine. Everything worked.

When you decide to write a new mission, you should write out the story beforehand, use a program with a spell checker, and then copy and paste the text into the mission. Also, get someone to proofread your text.

thx for the information