Lt. Commander
Just wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the new nVidia 266.58 drivers. Once I installed them, STO 3D models started flickering...like their poly's shading from dark to light...possibly a light source flickering. Also some ground instances would have only one light source on the map, above my character...everywhere else is dark. I've had dynamic lighting and shadows off since the beginning. I thought it was just STO, but then Rift started BSOD'n for no reason. Reinstalled three times before reverting back, no problem with the old driver.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-25-2011, 12:42 PM
when updating drivers and having issues grab Driver Sweeper and run your system in safe mode to unistall and clean old driver files and keys from the system, then restart the pc and install the newer drivers, if you wish try the latest beta drivers
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2011, 07:19 AM
sure nice to see good things here.. I experience too many memory leaks.. Log in fine go to ESD Low mem leak hits and often blue screens w Latest Nvidia drivers.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-11-2011, 09:34 AM
Mine crashed on me while was creating a map on foundry. I noticed recently that different colors and things would flicker different colors at different times. But when I downloaded the most recent drivers STO is working better than it has in about two months