Lt. Commander
Hi, I played STO in Beta & for afew months into release full time & kinda got burnt out. I took a break for a while & now I'm starting to get the Star Trek itch again. I've had experience playing a wide variaty of MMO's. I've soloed my way through 2 VA toons & 2 other toons in the Lt Cmdr grades & thought it was about time I learned the grp game. I'm looking for a casual fleet, not one where U have to be on every night of the week. Would prefer a non RP Fleet or where at least RP is optional & one that is not Heavy into PVP. I'm US EST but I'm one of these people that doesn't sleep or work atm so could be on at any time.
If you think I'd fit in well with your fleet pls reply or get up with me in game @hudge
Lt. Commander
# 2 The Clan Hunters
04-11-2011, 01:29 AM
Hey Hudge

Welcome back to STO.

Feel free to check out the Clan Hunters.

It's a laid back international fleet that is very active, fun and helpful.

You can check us out by typing /Channel_join ClanH in the in-game chat box.
If you like what you see, you can ask for an invite there.

Nikita
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2011, 06:07 AM
Hey

#
Why not take a look at http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch....php?gid=159504 we are a very very casual fleet with a around 30 members who just chilling and enjoying sto most of the fleet are Us based so no problems there give us a look u might be surprised
Lt. Commander
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-11-2011, 06:36 AM
Gretting Hudge,

There are some great fleets in the game. I am sure they would all be ahppy to have you. I would like to point you towards Unrepentant. We are a group of gamers that play pretty much everything and everyting. If you get burned out of one MMO, we have a branch in another one. Tired of plaing Wow, try playing Right Get bored of STO, come play with the group in TOR.

I am an STO guy right now, but I have played WoW and CoH in the past and its noce to be able to have friends in any game you play.

Right now our STO branch runs a lot of the STF content, some PVP, and all the other STO content based on who wants to group doing what.

The U is a great place to try new games, make friends, and of course the whole reason we play games = have fun.

We have a set of officers that help with the application process and help in game, but other than that we don't have play requirements, dues, or any other BS. We just want to have fun.

http://www.unrepentantgaming.org

We do have an App process to screen out the crazies. And yes there are a bunch of them out there, but once you are in the U, you are a member for life.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-11-2011, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudge View Post
Hi, I played STO in Beta & for afew months into release full time & kinda got burnt out. I took a break for a while & now I'm starting to get the Star Trek itch again. I've had experience playing a wide variaty of MMO's. I've soloed my way through 2 VA toons & 2 other toons in the Lt Cmdr grades & thought it was about time I learned the grp game. I'm looking for a casual fleet, not one where U have to be on every night of the week. Would prefer a non RP Fleet or where at least RP is optional & one that is not Heavy into PVP. I'm US EST but I'm one of these people that doesn't sleep or work atm so could be on at any time.
If you think I'd fit in well with your fleet pls reply or get up with me in game @hudge
Man you have been hammered by invites
But if you want what you want You will want to get our team speak info from our web site and come Talk to us the link is in my sig.
Happy gameing
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-12-2011, 02:29 AM
Welcome to the forums! We Are an International Fleet

Red Squadrons would seem to fit your criteria well, we always have a laugh (even if sometimes its over something silly ^^) we do support players wanting end game PvP and PvE and RP, and with 11 years of experience, we're a pretty bonded fleet, we have a full and active fleet bank with everything you could ever need no matter your rank with have tabs for classes II, IV, VI, VIII and X mainly blues and greens, we have a fleet crafter who is always happy to make you anything you need.

We play STF missions several times a week and do daily's everyday including the PVP daily's, there is no min rank to join we have members of all levels and the more experienced members are always happy to lend a hand be it getting passed that tricky mission or leveling an alt

We are a military styled fleet, with the Red Squadrons Taskforce serving as our Federation Fleet and the Red Squadrons Battlefleet serving for our Klingon players! And if you want to play in both, your more than welcome (we do encourage it to develop PvP tactics .

We're pretty well known around the Trek gaming community and know a lot of cool fleets whom we have a laugh with pretty often!

Check us out on http://www.redsquadrons.net

Good Luck finding what you're looking for!