Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 71
04-12-2011, 09:57 AM
In retrospect, unfortunately, if said items where just KDF bonus rewards then the feds may/would cry "foul" and say we KDF where getting special treatment and such is unfair.
Hypocritical I know, but an outcome most likely to happen.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 72
04-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
In retrospect, unfortunately, if said items where just KDF bonus rewards then the feds may/would cry "foul" and say we KDF where getting special treatment and such is unfair.
Hypocritical I know, but an outcome most likely to happen.
Not only that,they would demand to get a Fed bonus reward and have access to the KDF ones as well.

Fed QQ wins the day.......every day.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 73
04-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
In retrospect, unfortunately, if said items where just KDF bonus rewards then the feds may/would cry "foul" and say we KDF where getting special treatment and such is unfair.
Hypocritical I know, but an outcome most likely to happen.
Unfortunately, I would see this happening, as well. The Feds get pampered too easily. I wonder if they would stop their QQ if they got the Klingon treatment for a while?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 74
04-12-2011, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Unfortunately, I would see this happening, as well. The Feds get pampered too easily. I wonder if they would stop their QQ if they got the Klingon treatment for a while?
Going on the evidence in the forums when the Devs did give us (KDF) attention (new ships/ Pi Canis sorties) of some feds saying , " The KDF gets everything they want" " The KDf is favored over the federation", then I would hazzrd to say NO. The QQ would merely change tenor but it would not cease.

The effectiveness ( or at least the perception there of) of QQ in getting Dev attention is one of the reasons the KDF fans took it up as a means to get our displeasure and wants out for the Devs to see. Though some of us do get more "angry" in our posts when we truelly feel slighted or atatcked, our concerns are just as valid for our aspect of gameplay joy and fun.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 75
04-12-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Going on the evidence in the forums when the Devs did give us (KDF) attention (new ships/ Pi Canis sorties) of some feds saying , " The KDF gets everything they want" " The KDf is favored over the federation", then I would hazzrd to say NO. The QQ would merely change tenor but it would not cease.
I must've missed the Fed whining, and I was there for most of the Pi Canis/ship stuff, too.

Quote:
The effectiveness ( or at least the perception there of) of QQ in getting Dev attention is one of the reasons the KDF fans took it up as a means to get our displeasure and wants out for the Devs to see. Though some of us do get more "angry" in our posts when we truelly feel slighted or atatcked, our concerns are just as valid for our aspect of gameplay joy and fun.
I just wish that it didn't have to be this way, but you're right. Sometimes we have to be vocal if we want to see change. Ironically, the KDF seems to be more stable than the Feds when it comes to trying to get heard.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 76
04-12-2011, 01:19 PM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
I must've missed the Fed whining, and I was there for most of the Pi Canis/ship stuff, too.
The occasional fed would chime in with such statements of "KDF favortism" in threads. It happened as the KDF where getting some attention from the Devs.


Quote:
I just wish that it didn't have to be this way, but you're right. Sometimes we have to be vocal if we want to see change. Ironically, the KDF seems to be more stable than the Feds when it comes to trying to get heard
I think stable may be a improper word. Persistant and unflinching would better describe our attempts.
But yes it is sad that the belief that this is all that needs be done to get results. I even posted against it at one time before deciding to stop doing so due to the unending efforts I see the feds put into thier QQ.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:42 AM.