Lt. Commander
# 31
04-13-2011, 08:21 PM
My issue is that I can't do the optional objectives in a team because there are only like 7 KDF players left. I can't seem to solo them either, in a Vorcha. My General can't in a carrier either, not that it matters at her level but that wasn't the point.

Have these been fixed? I haven't tried them in weeks now due to always failing erickson.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by staalker View Post
My issue is that I can't do the optional objectives in a team because there are only like 7 KDF players left. I can't seem to solo them either, in a Vorcha. My General can't in a carrier either, not that it matters at her level but that wasn't the point.

Have these been fixed? I haven't tried them in weeks now due to always failing erickson.
They're at times buggy, the 1s where you need to jam don't give option to jam until 30 seconds or more into the fights at times. For eriksson today the 1st time I ran it the transports wouldn't disable, they just ended up popping causing the mission to fail. But, they usually run ok.

Fyi, the 2x in the last week I ran these mission I asked in zone and was able to get a teammate. Granted they were many levels below me (25 or more), but they can at least stay cloaked and scan disabled transports while I draw aggro away.
Career Officer
# 33
02-21-2013, 03:24 AM
I'm still fairly new to the KDF side, got up to 50 and I'm currently flying a Vo'Quv with plasma weapons. I found out about the path of the warrior missions yesterday and gave them a go. got all of the missions done with otionals in about 30 minutes except for attack transports, for which I must've spent 3 hours on now with still no success, I get to pillage 2 disable another and that's where the optional fails every time.

I've tried staying at the back of the pack, I've tried zooming ahead and dropping tons of mines and that seems the best approach so far.

I know my ship doesn't have the best weapons on but it's got some decent ones so it should be able to do it...but it just can't! =(

"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." - Carl Sagan
Career Officer
# 34
02-22-2013, 09:29 AM
Quote:
I'm still fairly new to the KDF side, got up to 50 and I'm currently flying a Vo'Quv with plasma weapons. I found out about the path of the warrior missions yesterday and gave them a go. got all of the missions done with otionals in about 30 minutes except for attack transports, for which I must've spent 3 hours on now with still no success, I get to pillage 2 disable another and that's where the optional fails every time.

I've tried staying at the back of the pack, I've tried zooming ahead and dropping tons of mines and that seems the best approach so far.

I know my ship doesn't have the best weapons on but it's got some decent ones so it should be able to do it...but it just can't! =(
What weapons and fighters are you running? The optional on this always hard, but easier with cannons and CSV (cannon scatter volley). I know that's not a typical carrier load-out. I believe when I've tried this on a carrier, I had more luck setting my fighters to intercept so they would keep the Starfleet ship occupied while I stopped and took down the first group of freighters.

Last edited by emperorandy; 02-22-2013 at 09:30 AM. Reason: accidentally a word
Super Moderator
# 35 Closing Necro Thread
02-22-2013, 01:21 PM
This thread is an ancient artifact (after no posts for 30 days or more) and it must now be put in the thread museum where it can be forgotten by everyone except thread archaeologists.

Please remember to check the dates of threads; and if you find an old thread which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies just report it and avoid posting in it.

Please bear in mind that re-posting in "necro'd" threads is considered a form of spamming.

Note that you're more than welcome to start a new thread on the topic (unless there is an existing thread on the topic that has received a post within the last 30 days, in which case you can just continue to post in that thread)!

Live Long and Prosper,
Bluegeek

P.S. Feedback or discussion of a scenario should go in the correct subforum for Missions and Episodes.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek

Last edited by bluegeek; 02-22-2013 at 01:24 PM.
Closed Thread