Lt. Commander
# 1 Stop the Signal Mission
04-14-2011, 12:03 AM
Is killing the Undine Dreaknought possible solo? It seems like I kill one frigate, and 2 more pop up, so I stopped trying to focus on those and focus just on the Dreadnought. But by the time it's down to say ~15% the frigates have killed the Klingon ships helping you out, so you're left in a no win situation with a Dreadnought and 5+ frigates.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2011, 12:11 AM
Yes, it's possible solo. I've done it many many times.

Ignore the Freighters. Focus on the Dreadnought. Try to attack from the rear as much as possible and use Emergency Power to Shields as often as you can.

Good luck!

Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2011, 12:54 AM
that mission should have been 20 levels later, that dreadnought is hard to kill with a crappy ship, and the klinks are made of tin foil
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2011, 01:48 AM
Yes it is possible but it is HARD!
especially if you play on Advanced or Elite the Klingons help less and less and die faster.

If YOU die and respawn your on the other side of the map and need to fly forever, until then all Klingons will be dead, if you die a second time the Undine will respawn with full health in the non-battle time.

Then you can pretty much warp out and redo the mission.

The only tip i can give is to throw some heals on the Klingons if you have any that you can spare.

btw. in that mission the Undine Ships had the PERFECT warp in effect from Fluidic Space as seen in Voyager!
Since then no Undine Mission ever used that effect again which is a shame.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2011, 01:52 AM
It takes time. But time well spent. the first step to the "Planet Killer Killer" Accolade.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-14-2011, 03:21 AM
It was a real pain in the rear end, but I did it. I didn't realize that I could warp out then back in and it would reset everything. Did that twice and finally got it.