Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-14-2011, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selaphiel
Greetings Captains!

On Thursday, April 14th from 3:00 AM to 7:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM to 2:00 PM UTC) maintenance will be performed on the billing system, and the Star Trek Online Servers. During this time, you will not be able to purchase Atari Tokens, create or edit subscriptions and purchase digital copies of the game. Purchases made using existing Atari Tokens on an account will be unaffected. The Star Trek Online game servers will also be unavailable during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team
Hi Selaphie. Can I start by saying that I love the game. Saying that though, As a UK player I play on my lunch break from work 12-2pm GMT then when I get home from work. I get very vexed when I can loose up to 8 hours a week game play, because your time is chosen so that players in the US generally dont get effected by this, because there all sleeping.
Why are we loosing out on a service were paying for? Its not fair, and Im sure alot of UK and European players feel exactly the same about this, and its the only factor which is making me stop playing.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~InfoNinja