Lt. Commander
# 1 Ignored Missions????
04-14-2011, 05:22 AM
Something occurred to me this morning. If someone is on our "Ignore List," does that mean their missions are hidden too?

Just curious, really.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-14-2011, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Something occurred to me this morning. If someone is on our "Ignore List," does that mean their missions are hidden too?

Just curious, really.
I doubt it. The ignore list is about communication, and the mission list isnt communication. If it worked like you are asking about, that would also mean you couldnt see their items on the exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-14-2011, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I doubt it. The ignore list is about communication, and the mission list isnt communication. If it worked like you are asking about, that would also mean you couldnt see their items on the exchange.
Well, I'm not entirely sure how the whole system works. For all I know I can't see their exchange items. It's not like they are labeled by seller.

Like I said, it is more curiosity than anything. Putting someone on my ignore list means they cannot communicate with me in game or on the forums. I was just curious how far that went.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-14-2011, 07:42 AM
Well theres a very easy way to test. Log on an pick a specific mission by someone whose name you can remember. Then add that person to your ignore list and see if you can still find their mission. Either way, just remove them from your ignore list after you have checked and you will have your answer.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-14-2011, 07:55 AM
I'll try it later. Can't get on right now. I'll post what I find here.