Lt. Commander
# 11
04-14-2011, 04:57 PM
They DID offer an acceptable fix for this some months ago. If you returned to Tactical view from nearby your chair on the bridge, it would just cut to the loading screen and back into space, without the beam out animation. Someway, somehow, I noticed that this was lost at some point...

So yes, please fix it. Again
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-14-2011, 05:52 PM
I just pretend my captain gets beamed into the ship's computer so he can control the ship directly.

But yeah, a simple loading screen without the transporter effect would be acceptable
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrayl View Post
They DID offer an acceptable fix for this some months ago. If you returned to Tactical view from nearby your chair on the bridge, it would just cut to the loading screen and back into space, without the beam out animation. Someway, somehow, I noticed that this was lost at some point...

So yes, please fix it. Again
It still is fixed for some bridges but doesn't work on many more. Even for the ones it still works on the problem is that the Return to Tactical View button only appears when you're on your bridge and near your Captain's Chair. It should be right under Bridge Invites button at all times.

I'm sure when they get around to remastering the Bridges and Interiors they will make that feature more universal. We've just got to be patient.

I can wait.

Lt. Commander
# 14
04-14-2011, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfs5519 View Post
i agree, but i think the classic cut in TOS where the camera pans above the ship looking down and then moves through the ceiling of the bridge and then to the captain sitting in the chair would be the best implementation

example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWsvxfPRyOc#t=00m50s
I agree!