Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
04-14-2011, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
I've never been in a Fleet....heck I still have never done an STF! One day I will get that Borg Set!
If you are own when I run the next Borg STF with BRJ/Pang and friends, I'll give you a shout.
Tentaviley it looks like April 22nd, but nothing concrete as of yet.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
04-14-2011, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
If you are own when I run the next Borg STF with BRJ/Pang and friends, I'll give you a shout.
Tentaviley it looks like April 22nd, but nothing concrete as of yet.
Wow thanks Roach. I guess I should watch a few vids to educate myself on them. Would a Tac in a B'rel do okay or should I look at getting something a little more...sturdy? Haha

I was thinking about changing ships soon. Maybe a Kar'fi or Guramba for a nice change. I'm just having a hard time with the idea of losing all that turn and cloak. Been a big part of my flying style for a long time.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
04-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
Wow thanks Roach. I guess I should watch a few vids to educate myself on them. Would a Tac in a B'rel do okay or should I look at getting something a little more...sturdy? Haha

I was thinking about changing ships soon. Maybe a Kar'fi or Guramba for a nice change. I'm just having a hard time with the idea of losing all that turn and cloak. Been a big part of my flying style for a long time.
I must do the same to be familiar with them beforehand but BRJ/Pang know these STFs by heart it seems. I imagine most large fleets do.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
04-14-2011, 04:26 PM
You can run Assimilation on your own to receive the Assimilated_Module which is a great companion for the Aegis set.

I played a few days ago to help a fleet mate through it and it had a few changes. The correct Transport Device was the second one instead of the last. And it was not hard to get The Impossible accolade, just engage each mob seperately.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
04-15-2011, 07:10 AM
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekTheStars
Wow thanks Roach.
Don't thank me just yet. Sadly I have failed to hold up my end of the offer and in an excited "spur of the moment" decision ended up running Assimilated yesterday with BRJ and Pang.
I am sorry in my excitement I forgot to include you in the event with an invite.
I apoligise for letting my "enthusiasm" override my oath keeping abilities and if you let me know ingame I will drop what ever I am doing to help you complete Assimilation. Unfortunately I did not realize this until halfway through Ker'rat yesterday.
It seems my excitement led me into dishonor and I would like the chance to heal this breach.

On a side note, I remember you said your where looking for a good Fleet to join KDF side. I suggest that you (this can go for 0Gambit0 as well) contact BigRedJedi or WSmith (Pang) and see if thier fleet would fulfill your desires for a good KDF fleet ( if they are looking for new members, that is).
They appear to be online at similiar times as you choose to play and are a very friendly ( if a little crazy) group of people that show the signs of being a very good fleet.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
04-15-2011, 07:30 AM
[quote=Roach;3492818]
Quote:

Don't thank me just yet. Sadly I have failed to hold up my end of the offer and in an excited "spur of the moment" decision ended up running Assimilated yesterday with BRJ and Pang.
I am sorry in my excitement I forgot to include you in the event with an invite.
I apoligise for letting my "enthusiasm" override my oath keeping abilities and if you let me know ingame I will drop what ever I am doing to help you complete Assimilation. Unfortunately I did not realize this until halfway through Ker'rat yesterday.
It seems my excitement led me into dishonor and I would like the chance to heal this breach.
Oh it's no worries! I appreciate the invite, that's all that matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
On a side note, I remember you said your where looking for a good Fleet to join KDF side. I suggest that you (this can go for 0Gambit0 as well) contact BigRedJedi or WSmith (Pang) and see if thier fleet would fulfill your desires for a good KDF fleet ( if they are looking for new members, that is).
They appear to be online at similiar times as you choose to play and are a very friendly ( if a little crazy) group of people that show the signs of being a very good fleet.
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for them
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:43 AM.