Lt. Commander
Hello!

My in game name is Duncan Ian MacGregor, and I'm currently looking for a fleet that is slightly RP.

What I mean by "slightly" is I'm not looking to make up every aspect of the game, or have a game master running stories. Game content and Foundry stuff is just fine for me.

But what I'd like is a fleet that has things like ranks to work your way up, and even something like promotion/award ceremonies and other get-togethers. I'm also a fan of matching uniforms by rank.

Generally, I just want to have fun in game, but I don't want to get REAL serious when it comes to RP. Just looking for a middle ground I guess.

I'm 28 and have been playing MMOs for a long time. I'm also a HUGE Star Trek fan. (Who isn't I suppose?)

Anyway, hope to hear from someone, thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-11-2011, 04:32 AM
We at the 12th Fleet are casual to serious players who currently have both RP and OOC players. Come check us out at 12th-fleet.com.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-11-2011, 04:54 AM
Hello Duncan,

I personally think you might enjoy checking out {UFP}. We're "slightly" RP in the way you've described. New members come into the fleet as a Crewman 3rd Class, and work their way up the ranks. They can choose to attend a Starfleet Academy Command course and take a leadership position within the fleet, becoming an officer in the process.

Once every three months, we hold a large event which a large portion of the membership attends, called the UFP Awards Ceremony (UFPAC) where we announce promotions and award medals. The event is well planned, including a live video stream with hosts.

Our in-game uniforms definitely match. As the "Fleet Uniform" we use the Star Trek First Contact uniform.

Overall I think we meet your requirements for having fun in game, but not being too serious. If you'd like to check us out, visit out website, www.ufplanets.com, or join us for some STO on our Teamspeak server, ts.ufplanets.com, port 9987.

Cheers,
Captain Thomas Mullaly
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-12-2011, 02:30 AM
Welcome to the forums! We Are an International Fleet

Red Squadrons would seem to fit your criteria well, we always have a laugh (even if sometimes its over something silly ^^) we do support players wanting end game PvP and PvE and RP, and with 11 years of experience, we're a pretty bonded fleet, we have a full and active fleet bank with everything you could ever need no matter your rank with have tabs for classes II, IV, VI, VIII and X mainly blues and greens, we have a fleet crafter who is always happy to make you anything you need.

We play STF missions several times a week and do daily's everyday including the PVP daily's, there is no min rank to join we have members of all levels and the more experienced members are always happy to lend a hand be it getting passed that tricky mission or leveling an alt

We are a military styled fleet, with the Red Squadrons Taskforce serving as our Federation Fleet and the Red Squadrons Battlefleet serving for our Klingon players! And if you want to play in both, your more than welcome (we do encourage it to develop PvP tactics .

We're pretty well known around the Trek gaming community and know a lot of cool fleets whom we have a laugh with pretty often!

Check us out on http://www.redsquadrons.net

Good Luck finding what you're looking for!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-13-2011, 04:54 AM
Hi Duncan,

I hear that you are looking for a RP fleet? So I thought that I would tell you about The Last Outpost fleet.

First off, we are a dedicated RP fleet. Do not get me wrong we also have casual players as well. We enjoy RP but we are not hard and fast on it. The big thing that we do is have fun. After all we all pay subs, so we make the most our time and money.

We like to help fleet members out. Sounds simple, but I have been in fleets where that does not happen much. If you are having problems with a mission, or if you just want a few people to have fun with and complete a few missions at the same time, then we are the fleet to try. The plus side to joining a fleet like The Last Outpost, is that we are not a big fleet. Because we are a smaller fleet, you get to know the people playing. That means that you get to have more fun because you know the people. Do not get me wrong, there are members on most of the time, so there is always people about who like chatting.

So if you are looking for a RP fleet, then give us a look. Contact Brex or my self in game and we will be more than happy to tell you all about what we do. Or you can have a look at our web-site which is linked below.

I hope to see you out there.

Durir
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-15-2011, 08:10 AM
There are alot of good fleets out there. If you want to stop by are forums www.teamjudge.us or jump on are vent server: vent.teamjudge.us port 4288 give us a look see big night for gaming for us is Fridays 8pm central.