Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
04-14-2011, 09:32 PM
When I was glancing through the thread. I kind of thought the Idea had some merit.. I almost liked the Idea of there being a death penality in PVP, only because it might make people fight harder.. But then I saw this in a later post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
No nerfs this is Elite PvP the really good teams can deal with anything thrown at them. If you need to call for a nerf you are not a Elite PvPer.
Yeah... Calling for Nerfs to things does not make you any less of an "Elite PVPer" when there are abilities and such that really are just being over used because they are THAT DARN STRONG.

I'd rather be an above average PVPer who complains when powers and abilities really are too powerful, then be an Elite PVPer who either uses or abuses said options with out complaint.

So again, while I might feel the option of a PVP Elite Mode might have some merit, I don't agree that if you complain about something that is truelly busted, your not considered Elite.
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-14-2011, 10:17 PM
Elite PvP players... are the guys and gals that should have the most insight into skill mechanics. Whining for nerfs because X skill blowed you up is one thing..... Pointing out issues with a skill, and backing it up with hard pharser data ect is... well Elite.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-15-2011, 10:31 PM
There is a penalty, splode 15 times and you loose.