Lt. Commander
So I've been thinking about a signature for the forums for some time now, even though I read more than I post...

And I really want it to be based off of my Reman main character. There are some pretty talented folks here in the STO community, and was curious if anyone wanted to help me out in crafting a picture based signature?

This is an image I am considering starting with, and working on a theme of Resistance and the central Romulan vs Reman conflcit.

http://img64.imageshack.us/i/xio.jpg/

Also possibly working in a shot of my Reman Bridge Officer with my Reman captain, as well as opposing Reman/Romulan insignias.

Any help/thoughts/ideas are welcome.

Edit: Changed title a bit because the word I chose to describe 'neat' is censored.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2011, 10:22 PM
I'm hitching a ride on this thread. See my sig
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-15-2011, 11:21 PM
Here ya go.

It's 490 by 145, though, so you can't have any lines of text.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-15-2011, 11:36 PM
Ah, sweet, MG. Really appreciate that. Particularly the quote, a very nice fit. Have been dinking around in image editors for a little bit, but everything I do just feels so sloppy.

Again, thanks.

Edit: Having interesting ideas from your sig, think I will continue to play with it a bit as more things come to mind. Kind of making me read more about Remans in general, although there's not as much source material as I'd like. (Or perhaps I have just not yet come across it) Symbols, colors, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-16-2011, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDawson View Post
Here ya go.

It's 490 by 145, though, so you can't have any lines of text.
i used to watch my fave show, Chobits omg i had't seen it for long time O.O