Lt. Commander
# 41
03-25-2011, 02:09 PM
I have a star cruiser, assault cruiser and D'kyr with Aegis. I can't remember if the D'kyr has the flickering issue, but the Star and Assault cruisers definitely flicker everywhere where there is an Aegis texture. The D'kyr is missing an Aegis texture on its warp nacelle/ring.
Lt. Commander
# 42
04-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
*unearths* I hear this is an ongoing issue still? Can either of you contirm this?
Did you submit a bug report in game and maybe have a ticket number connected to it for me?
very ongoing wishstone, and something thats been plagueing since its release. I didnt manage to talk to Cptlogan about it and he told me it had to do with the shadowing or something.. you would have to chat with him more if you can pls and ty.

But really this needs to be fixed, before more kits are added to the game.

I have no personal ticket myself but Ill submit one. Iam sure there are others that have submitted tickets.

PLEASE wishstone, your my only hope

ps. Both borg and aegis sets need to be looked at for "flickering" and also if you can, we need to get the deflector "blue glow" thats on the hull fixed when you apply the borg deflector? which turns the deflector green and should have a green, not blue glow on the hull
Lt. Commander
# 43
04-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Here is my ticket number reguarding this wishstone.. ticket #1091804
Lt. Commander
# 44
04-01-2011, 05:45 PM
I have a bug open on this - the original poster's problem that is. I haven't read through the rest of the thread. If you look for my other posts, I have some bigger fish to fry for a bit. So not sure when this is actually going to make it to the top of my bug priority list.

Dave
Lt. Commander
# 45
04-01-2011, 06:51 PM
I'd love to see that flickering as a damage effect, it would be neat. Otherwise... yeah... fix needed.
Lt. Commander
# 46
04-02-2011, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MundaneRaptor View Post
I'd love to see that flickering as a damage effect, it would be neat. Otherwise... yeah... fix needed.
Agreed. That would be very very cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCrypticDave
I have a bug open on this - the original poster's problem that is. I haven't read through the rest of the thread. If you look for my other posts, I have some bigger fish to fry for a bit. So not sure when this is actually going to make it to the top of my bug priority list.

Dave
I wonder about the whole ticketing and reporting system in this game. The flickering was reported over and over by various people before it moved from tribble to holodeck. Why are you only just now hearing of it?
Lt. Commander
# 47
04-02-2011, 04:20 PM
2 devs know about the issue. CptLogan knows about it but I havent seen him much on the forums to get any word from him nor in game. I did talk to him at the 100 aniversary for abit, and said that it would get fixed sometime soon...

I also talked to Farktoid about it and he said it should get fixed after the last weekly episode sometime.......

Here is a screeny of the convo

So saying that its not even been known to now is some what.... "insert word here"
Lt. Commander
# 48
04-03-2011, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCrypticDave

Dave
Awesome! Thanks for the response Dave!
Lt. Commander
# 49
04-15-2011, 07:16 AM
I have this as well.

It can be fixed by reducing "bloom" to 10% in the video options.

I guess this issue is tied to the general bloom issues of Star Trek Online.
I love my beams with 100% Bloom, but heads of some aliens and ships in sector space are GLOWING WHITE at 100% bloom setting, this cannot be right!
Lt. Commander
# 50
04-16-2011, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longasc
I have this as well.

It can be fixed by reducing "bloom" to 10% in the video options.

I guess this issue is tied to the general bloom issues of Star Trek Online.
I love my beams with 100% Bloom, but heads of some aliens and ships in sector space are GLOWING WHITE at 100% bloom setting, this cannot be right!
I love bloom but there is alot of issues with it. Iam not sure what ive set myn at but ill have to take a look. I like to have my nacelles in space glowing looks awsome, especially running maxed out graphics.

Never the less this needs to be fixed. I should or.. we should be able to run everything at 100% without an issues.