Lt. Commander
# 1 GMT very active player LFF
04-16-2011, 02:36 AM
Hello im looking for a fun friendly and active well organized fleet to join, im a very active GMT player. I'm an Engineer VA in a star cruiser and love to speak on TS3 or Ventrilo and am a good skilled teamplayer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>

the fleet must be able to have a laugh and not to strict on rules, so if you know of a fleet or are in one please contact me in game or post a message here, my in game name is Tibus Heth@Gisborne.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-16-2011, 11:17 AM
UAF is a new fleet looking for members! we are at forums.uaforce.org. Or for more info eMail me at kieranloftus-ufp @ Hotmail [DOT] co [Dot] uk
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gisborne
Hello im looking for a fun friendly and active well organized fleet to join, im a very active GMT player. I'm an Engineer VA in a star cruiser and love to speak on TS3 or Ventrilo and am a good skilled teamplayer.
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~<GM Jahia>

the fleet must be able to have a laugh and not to strict on rules, so if you know of a fleet or are in one please contact me in game or post a message here, my in game name is Tibus Heth@Gisborne.
The 528th is what your looking for. Want to see what we're like? Visit our webpage and watch some T.V.!
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-16-2011, 02:32 PM
The Clan Hunters are a large international fleet that has a ventrilo server available. Lots of humor all around the fleet.

No requirements

If you would like to check us out you can type '/channel_join ClanH' in game to join our fleet channel.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-17-2011, 07:54 PM
Friendly? Check.
Organized? Check.
Fun? Check Check!

Come check out the 12th Fleet my friend:
http://12th-fleet.com/portal/index.p...sion&Itemid=69

Search around our forums, take a look at our recruitment threads, and see if you'd like to join. We have TS3 and a large portion of GMT players.

I'd suggest MACO division if you're into STF's, or Medical of your a more RP centric player.

But feel free to apply to whatever division you like. Joining one division does not limit you in anyway...meaning an RP-er can still participate in PVP, STF's, etc! We also have a Klingon centric Fleet, The House of 12!

We have weekly STF runs, weekly RP in game, several PvP tournies, and ANY player can create their own events! Check out the calender to see some upcoming stuff! Hope to see you among the ranks of the 12th!
-Cheers