Lt. Commander
I have both the mission where I have to give aid to a needy planet, as well as the straight "explore Delta Volanis" mission.
So I arrived in the Delta Volanis cluster only to find that there was nothing on the map, and no systems listed. I assumed that maybe I just had to find the systems myself, and started flying around.
Well after three full loops of the whole area and a ton of anomalies scanned, I have yet to come across a single system. Which obviously makes delivering aid to said systems rather difficult.
Am I doing something wrong here? Perhaps I skipped some mission step, or am in the wrong place? Or am I just having bad luck with the anomalies and need to keep scanning?
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-12-2011, 09:39 AM
Just bad timing. They are there in random spots and if someone else gets it it goes away for a few minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-12-2011, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveAngelis
Just bad timing. They are there in random spots and if someone else gets it it goes away for a few minutes.
So should I be looking for systems/planets graphics specifically? Or will they just be there when I scan the right anomaly, just popping up into view after the scan?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-12-2011, 10:53 AM
When you get in range you either get a scan interective or an enter system. Not much more to it. Of course when you find a system you don't know of which type so you have to go in and "explore". It might be a military objective that reuires you to fight ships or groudn enemys or a diplomatic mission that let's you scan anomalies in space, artifacts on the ground or the planet aid mission you are looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-12-2011, 11:03 AM
It's random. But funny thing is that whenever I want just the anomalies, all I get are the 'explore unknown system'. meh, Murphy's law.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-18-2011, 07:16 AM
I visited two systems. In one i had to scan carnivorous plants and in the other i had to kill six rogues.