Lt. Commander
# 1 I like them....again...
04-17-2011, 01:30 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Atari Community Rules and Policies ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-17-2011, 05:25 PM
The mods have been pretty cool as of late. Why wee in their corn flakes? This is like starving a pittbull and slapping it around a bit then letting it loose in a meat packing plant.

Alternately, the movie servered to remind me why Spring Break is an unsung national holiday and I am deep in the middle of living parts of that video. Life is nice.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-18-2011, 08:14 AM
While I am not quite in the Nirvana you are, Shinzon, being on a college campus when it turns to spring/summer sure is nice.

But as far as whizzing in cereal... I am of the opinion that if you are going to do something, do it right. Just doesn't make sense to close a thread and still leave the offending material viewable. Like I said, the GM is is doing their job, so I don't harbor any bad feelings or anything. I know the rules, so I am not complaining about that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-18-2011, 08:26 AM
Guys, re-opening a closed thread is a no-no. You ALL should know that.
If you have an issue with the moderation OR the community team, a community ticket is the way to go. That is ALSO the way to avoid infraction here.

If a thread can be restarted, a moderator will tell you so when they close the previous one.

Thanks.
Closed Thread