Lt. Commander
# 11
04-13-2011, 12:30 AM
We are a mature, casual and active fleet.
We offer a 25 slot Ventrillo, all Fleet Bank Tabs, Klingon House, and fully functional website with forums, image gallery

We are The First StarFleet Regiment. We do have a counclie of Officers, (2 fleet Admirals, A Fleet Ambassdor. ect.) We are about 25 to 80 people fleet (were not big but we are a close nit group that get along very well) We have weekly PvP, STFs, and when there going on Feature Episode days events. We have no roll call all that we ask if you are going to be gone for a long time just to let us know.

Our website can be found at

First Starfleet Regiment Fourms
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikitaCH View Post
The Clan Hunters has a very simple rank structure.

Members automatically get promoted every month depending on time spend in the fleet, regardless if they are signed up for a forum, or use ventrilo.

I don't know what you mean by "useless" addons?

My fleet has no addons except for a chat channel that we use instead of the fleet chat, as that allows us to communicate with all fleet members, allies, and friends of the fleet on a single channel, whether they are on the federation side, klingon side, tribble, jabber, (any new factions) or a couple of other games.
Useless addons would be anything added to the fleet that means nothing, I understand JAG, but don't really see the point if you think about it, along with academy, I will learn the game by mistakes and advice, not by "attending" class.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-17-2011, 11:23 PM
Oh, he he,

Yeah we don't have anything like that.

Lt. Commander
# 14
04-19-2011, 12:06 AM
Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.