Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
04-20-2011, 07:16 AM
Action figures: Had Data and Captain's Jacket Picard, the Shuttlecraft Goddard, the tricorder, the TOS AND TNG type-2 phasers, TOS and TNG communicators, as well as the Playmates Enterprise-D, D'Deridex Warbird, and Vor'cha battle cruiser. I took my dad's dremel and "battle damaged" the hell out of the electronic ships with scratches, deep scoring, a lost nacelle here or there, and "blast marks" by burning the flack that peeled up under the cutting wheel.
I was a weird child.

Now, I'm looking on Ebay for the Defiant model kit (and rumor has it that Playmates released an electronic Defiant. I'd love to get my hands on one of those.)
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-20-2011, 10:17 AM
I had so much, I know I'm going to forget something.

Here goes :

USS Enterprise D
DS9
Romulan Warbird
Klingon Vor'cha
Type D Shuttle
Runabout
Borg Cube
Enterprise D Bridge
Enterprise D Engineering
Enterprise D Transporter

Tricorder
TNG Hand Phaser
TOS Hand Phaser

Action Figures:
Captain's Jacket Picard
Riker
Data
LaForge (Both Red and Gold Uniforms)
Wesley Crusher Cadet Uniform
Dr. Crusher
Troi
Locutus Picard
Q
Worf (Both Red and Gold Uniforms)
Klingon
Ferengi (First appearance version)
Nausicaan
Kirk (TWoK Uniform)
Odo

I had a lot of TNG stuff, but I was just getting to the age when toys weren't as big of a big deal for me when DS9 started up. Still got a few things. I also had a few model kits. I had Voyager (still sitting on the shelf behind me), Enterprise D, Enterprise TOS, Enterprise Refit, and a Klingon Bird of Prey. I learned the hard way with the refit Enterprise that Epoxy + plastic= melted plastic. The nacelles wouldn't stay for anything...

I still got all this stuff around here somewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-20-2011, 11:44 AM
That reminds me. I also had DS9, but it was about the same size as the Enterprise. And the shield array on the top of the station would spin (despite it never doing so in the show). Each of the pylons would come off for easy storage.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-20-2011, 01:25 PM
The mego Bridge crew, playset and a klingon. More TNG, DS9,Voyager and TOS figures from Playmates than I can list. All the Micromachines. All the Weapons, tricorders and communicators from playmates. All the ships from playmates except the 1701-B. All the new Abrahms figures and bridge/transporter sets and Enterprise. The playmates Bridge, Transporter, Runabout and Shuttle. Diamond select ToS Phaser (3 versions),Medical Tricorder,communicator and a WoK Phaser. All the Johnny Lightning and Hotwheels Ships. All the Hallmark ship and ToS Ornaments. A Diamond Select ToS Enterprise. A 1701-D that converts to a Galaxy X. A ton of vintage and modern Model kits. Numerous Resin Kits. A Bunch of the games ( board,pc and Consle )

Ah hell...Ill be here all night. Needless to say I have been collecting since I was a kid. And all insured. If any collectors need an Insurance company for their items Collectinsurance.com is a good start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bactchan View Post
(and rumor has it that Playmates released an electronic Defiant. I'd love to get my hands on one of those.)
Not a rumor but fact. You can pick one up new in box at amazon for about $260 and one on Ebay for about a $170...Good hunting.