Lt. Commander
# 71 Beware the blood of kahless
04-18-2011, 01:28 PM
Beware the blood of kahless....This is my first good foundry mission *I think so*, and I would like more people to play it...and review it!!
Lt. Commander
# 72
04-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Here is my mission

Name: The Dark Side
lvl: 16+
Battles: Alot
Story: medium
First Mission

Description: You are the terran empire! You will lead the terran empire to glory!
Lt. Commander
# 73
04-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDLT
This is a great idea.

I wanted to invite you to check out my first UGC mission I call, Old Friends in Need. Please check it out, rate it, let me know what I can do to make it better!

Here's the particulars -
Project Name: Old Friends in Need
Hi Jason. I tried your mission today. It's pretty good overall. I like the fact that you actually know how to construct sentences.

I was enjoying the mission until you enter the final compound. I got very tired of killing Romulan squads on the planetoid. Then after entering the final room I was surrounded by 3 very difficult squads and died instantly. You might want to change the waypoint to allow the player to set up their attack.

I must suck at ground combat because I was able to kill two of the final squads but kept dying on the last. If you intended the last battle to be difficult you've succeeded. I was unable to defeat them, and I got tired of killing Romulans so I didn't finish the mission.

I like the premise but would've enjoyed a more balanced gameplay with more space combat. Just my opinion. The ground combat was very repetitive.
Lt. Commander
# 74 Review The True Way
04-18-2011, 11:30 PM
Good mission, with a thought out story.
Small points:

Unnamed NPC show up as UCG contact... Give them a name even just civilian would be better. (Although I might have one or two UCG contacts in my mission as well.

Also the Scout Force that we destroy just before the Final base... the location bubble was really small and hard to find.

Not a bad mission though, good pacing.

Cheers.
Lt. Commander
# 75
04-19-2011, 04:03 AM
I need some input for my first foudry mission. It is called "Bad Blood".

It's not the epic long type of mission. I tried to fit an interesting story in a rather short mission that is fun to play, even if you don't have hours and hours to play. (IMHO most of the foundry missions are too long.)

I'm very open for improvment ideas. Tell me what you liked, tell me what you didn't like. Feel free to PM me: @PsychoFish64

Thanks to everyone who will try my mission. Have fun!!
Lt. Commander
# 76 Raid on Qa'vak Two
04-20-2011, 10:32 PM
My second mission is live and ready for reviews.
Mission: Raid on Qa'vak Two
Mission ID ST HPVWY7ZH
Faction: Federation

Starfleet has been able to pinpoint the sector command station for the entire Eta Eridani Block. Your task force will engage and destroy this high value target.

Lead an infiltration mission that will open a Klingon world to Invasion.

Feedback is welcome.

Cheers
issoldier