Lt. Commander
# 31
04-20-2011, 12:46 AM
Thank you for playing my mission, Grand Nagus, and thanks a lot for putting it on your list!
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-20-2011, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonerie View Post
Federation Side
Alert - Locate the Missing U.S.S. Indigo
Fun mission, but the last map's space battles could using some balancing. If your going to spawn multiple enemy groups at once, you might not want to use battleships in one of them. So I would recommend either using a lower level group or removing the non-battleship group. Overall though, fun mission
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeymane
Hey Nagus, when you get a chance, can you take a look at my "Revenant" mission?
I forgot to include the side and requirements:

Revenant
Federation
41+
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeymane
I forgot to include the side and requirements:

Revenant
Federation
41+
Thanks. I havent forgotten about the suggestions people are posting BTW, I've just had alot of work lately. I'm also holding out on Klingon missions until tomorrows patch that adds the Foundry daily
Lt. Commander
# 35 The Winter of Our Discontent
04-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Check out "The Winter of our Discontent" by ddommus

I've finished my first mission and would love some feedback. "The Winter of Our Discontent" -
ST -HLGAG8JBD. A Federation world is the scene of a bloody revolt. A group of separatists will not rest until their world is free from its Federation obligations. Can you and your crew find the targets of their political upheaval or will democracy fall on the planet Renorilliax?

Something that I feel Stark Trek does really well is mirroring current events, and that what this mission tries to do. It stands as a comment on the political upheaval happening in the world today. I find inspiration for my missions...which this is the first, in specific Star Trek shows. This missions plays out for my as DS9 inspired. The name of the planet is a nod to the overly long planet names in Dr. Who.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 36
04-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Great List!

thanks for putting this together, I was looking for something like this... also (I should just play the missions,) is there a rating system in game? I read something about 'stars'... 1-5 or something.

I'm going to add a link to this thread to my sig.. (following your example.) hope that's ok.
Lt. Commander
# 37
04-21-2011, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zwolf View Post
Great List!

thanks for putting this together, I was looking for something like this... also (I should just play the missions,) is there a rating system in game? I read something about 'stars'... 1-5 or something.

I'm going to add a link to this thread to my sig.. (following your example.) hope that's ok.
Yes, there is a 2 part system. You rate the mission 1-5 stars, and you can also leave a written review of the mission. However, you will find both of these to be highly subjective and just because a mission is 5 star does not necessarily mean it will meet your standard of "good".

However, just from personal experience I have found missions that have a well written and creative journal text(written by the author) tend to be good, while missions that have journal text that sounds..."wrong"(as far as Trek goes), arent so much :p

PS: You may not be able to find some of the missions on this list. The reason is because some missions have a minimum level requirement because of the types of NPCs used(like Borg), and if you are not that level the mission will not show up in your search results.
Lt. Commander
# 38
04-21-2011, 12:30 PM
Miss a shot at being on the Nagus list?? Never! I hope you're still taking suggestions! Being rated on the SBUGC podcast is making me ballsy.

Two Cloaks, One Dagger
Starfleet
Level 41+
Lt. Commander
# 39
04-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks for playing (and liking mine).

ill have to throw 'Nine of Space deep' level 31 fed side, into the melting pot too. I think you might enjoy that.
Lt. Commander
# 40
04-21-2011, 02:11 PM
Hi Grand Nagus:
When it was on Tribble, you played my Mission: "A Relic's Return" (link); gave it a good rating and sent me a nice e-mail with a more in depth review of it and said you were looking forward to part two.

I've now ported it over to the Live/Holodeck server, and I am working on part two; (which will be the conclusion to the story if all goes well, and I can fit the rest into one mission, which so far looks like iot will.); and would love to get more feedback on it from interested players. Once I have the next part up, I'll definitely announce it.

So far, the Holodeck version of "A Relic's Return" has received a nice review from someone at Starbase UGC (link) and Peregrine_Falcon did a nice review on it too (link)