Lt. Commander
# 11
04-22-2011, 03:03 AM
Thank you.

I am looking forward to playing all the missions that were posted in this thread.

It makes the foundry daily a lot more interesting when you have some story driven missions to play instead of just pew pew shoot em up style of missions which are getting quite repetitive and boring.
Lt. Commander
# 12
04-22-2011, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracknell
I thought the foundry would change things.

I was growing very tired and annoyed by all the combat heavy missions in STO and was hoping to do some well thought out non-combat story driven foundry missions like Conjoined (only one short battle in it).

Non-combat missions would a much needed relieve from all that pew pew that we got from cryptic so far but I can't find any more non-combat foundry missions.

If there are any please tell me. I would like to play those and review them.

I am in the process of putting together an episode where it is completly story driven. I may put a little combat in part of it because it would actually add to the entire story.

In this episode you can expect to see a new alien species that will cause a Deep Space station ( not that one) to go sort of crazy. You will have to travel by yourself to complete missions because your away team will have to leave you to take care of other jobs. I am about halfway through it. The working title is HARBINGER
Lt. Commander
# 13
04-22-2011, 05:34 AM
Hi there

i will be focuseing on only diplomatic missions with non combat.
however im still in learning the foundry and limited time but hopefully one day ill have a few up there
take things 1 step at a time and im sure we will have a bunch of diffrent diplomatic non combat missions around

takes a while to learn the system
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-22-2011, 08:00 AM
'The Forever of Madness' is non combat.
'The Forever of Life' has only one minor space battle. There are side quests here that have minor ground battles if you get a wrong answer for a puzzle or if you choose the tactical route. But all of these are very minor.

The main focus of both missions are story.
Lt. Commander
# 15 The Winter of Our Discontent
04-22-2011, 05:58 PM
I have a mission that still needs reviews, called as you might guess "The Winter of our Discontent" I feel it's light on combat and some of the combat is optional. Let me know what you think.