Lt. Commander
# 41
04-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Hi Grand Nagus:
When it was on Tribble, you played my Mission: "A Relic's Return" (link); gave it a good rating and sent me a nice e-mail with a more in depth review of it and said you were looking forward to part two.

I've now ported it over to the Live/Holodeck server, and I am working on part two; (which will be the conclusion to the story if all goes well, and I can fit the rest into one mission, which so far looks like iot will.); and would love to get more feedback on it from interested players. Once I have the next part up, I'll definitely announce it.

So far, the Holodeck version of "A Relic's Return" has received a nice review from someone at Starbase UGC (link) and Peregrine_Falcon did a nice review on it too (link)
Thanks for that reminder
Lt. Commander
# 42 Unholy Alliances II
04-21-2011, 07:13 PM
I finally finished Unholy Alliances II - A Tale of Two Ships. I'd love to get your opinions. Feel free to PM me with feedback, if you feel it necessary. Description, Poster, and Trailer is still in development.
Lt. Commander
# 43
04-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Hey Nagus, thanks for the props! I'm glad you enjoyed the stories. I've got part 3 in the works now. It should be the last on the arc.

When are they gonna let us link missions?
Lt. Commander
# 44
04-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Hey Nagus,

I've got one of each for you, if you have the time

Chronotons and Klingons
ST-HQFXXK5EY
Fed Lvl 31+

General Rebellion
ST-HL29LN7JT
KDF Lvl 14+

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 45 Save the Enterprise!
04-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Nagus, I've read a lot of your posts and I think we both have similar interests when it comes to UGC.

I'd love to get your opinion on my first foray into the Foundry, Old Friends in Need.

Feel free to check it out at your leisure!

Project Name: Old Friends in Need
Project ID: ST-HB8ZNYTSB
Description: One of the most famous ships in StarFleet has gone missing with a special dignatary aboard. With the fate of Vulcan and the Romulan colonies hanging in the balance - find the ship, defeat the Romulan captors and help save some old friends. (Note: Due to EULA restrictions, no TNG characters are actively used in this mission).
Lt. Commander
# 46
04-22-2011, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the continued suggestions everyone. I'm going to take some time to focus on my Klingon now that the Foundry daily is live, but I'll keep doing Fed missions along the way too
Lt. Commander
# 47
04-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Thanks for the continued suggestions everyone. I'm going to take some time to focus on my Klingon now that the Foundry daily is live, but I'll keep doing Fed missions along the way too
Problem: Nagus missions are excessively popular
Solution: Tax for mission suggestions

Gotta pony up some GPL... back to DS9's dabo wheel
Lt. Commander
# 48
04-23-2011, 07:42 AM
Hi Nagus,

On your list you mention "Rise of Darkness" by Jake81nx. I remember that you brought it up as an excellent mission when it was on Tribble, and it was later mentioned by both Dan Stahl and given a review on STOked. I was really excited about this author bringing this mission over to Holodeck when the foundry went live.

However, I've been searching and I haven't managed to find it on live (yet). Understandably you still have it on your list as a recommended mission, but I've been searching frequently and haven't found it.

Do you know if the author has transferred the mission over to Holodeck yet? I understand its a slow and time-consuming process, so I would understand if he hadn't yet, but I am certainly really looking forward to trying the mission out.
Lt. Commander
# 49
04-23-2011, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by navyjames View Post
Hi Nagus,

On your list you mention "Rise of Darkness" by Jake81nx. I remember that you brought it up as an excellent mission when it was on Tribble, and it was later mentioned by both Dan Stahl and given a review on STOked. I was really excited about this author bringing this mission over to Holodeck when the foundry went live.

However, I've been searching and I haven't managed to find it on live (yet). Understanably you still have it on your list as a recommended mission, but I've been searching frequently and haven't found it.

Do you know if the author has transferred the mission over to Holodeck yet? I understand its a slow and time-consuming process, so I would understand if he hadn't yet, but I am certainly really looking forward to trying the mission out.
Unfortunately I was mistaken, but thank you for pointing it out. I updated the list
Lt. Commander
# 50
04-23-2011, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Unfortunately I was mistaken, but thank you for pointing it out. I updated the list
Damn, I was actually hoping you'd say "No worries, here is the mission's new name and its foundry ID", heh. Never mind I guess, though I do hope he goes to the effort of transferring the mission over. From the reviews I saw it seemed like it would easily become one of the more highly rated missions.