Lt. Commander
# 31
04-22-2011, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcornwell
Very good mission. It was a bit wordy, but good action. Good design and good battles. Nice plot too. I like missions that have surprises and this one does well. One of the better missions that I've run.

Thanks,
MCornwell
Thank you for the play through and the kind words. I'm working down my list and will arrive to yours shortly.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCouto View Post
I'll test both your missions out once I get out of work.

My mission is 'The Forever Of Madness'
The second is 'The Forever of Life'

Both are non-combat story based missions.
The second mission has multiple side quests based on your skill- Tac/Eng/Sci. Those could have some combat if you choose unwisely, but nothing hard...
Yep, a story mission. No combat at all. Interesting concepts. Decent story and plot. A very different kind of mission. Nice use of branching dialogue though.

Thanks,
MCornwell
Lt. Commander
# 33 Review of Prison Break
04-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddy18 View Post
Here's Mine PRISON BREAK

See signature for mission details
Very good mission. Had some nice effects that I"m not sure how you did. Very impressive. Good story. Had some problems witht the fighter. Lost some guards for a while. But a very nice job.

Thanks,
MCornwell
Lt. Commander
# 34
04-23-2011, 01:19 AM
My missions called Whos hugh, first mission i have made i will hopefully do some more over the bank holiday weekends

I will work my way through the ever increasing list of missions on here tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 35
04-23-2011, 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcornwell
Very good mission. Had some nice effects that I"m not sure how you did. Very impressive. Good story. Had some problems witht the fighter. Lost some guards for a while. But a very nice job.

Thanks,
MCornwell
Many thanks!!! I shall review yours tomorrow!
Lt. Commander
# 36 Review of "Of Minds and Men"
04-23-2011, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBones View Post
"Of Minds and Men"
Start: Wolf 359, Sirius Sector Block
Faction: Starfleet, level 41+
FoundryID: Holodeck, ST-HBF3QVJTL
(A Stafleet vessel has gone missing near Wolf 359, under mysterious circumstances. You will need to board the ship and find out what happened)

"Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts"
Start: Vulcan System, Sirius Sector Block
Faction: Starfleet, level 16+
FoundryID: Holodeck, ST-HODKC3CNY
(Your mission is to aid a science experiment in a distant star system. But of course, things don't go as planned. Is it a conspiracy?)
Very nice mission. Good transitions. Good plot. Enjoyed it.

Thanks,
MCornwell
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBones View Post
"Of Minds and Men"
Start: Wolf 359, Sirius Sector Block
Faction: Starfleet, level 41+
FoundryID: Holodeck, ST-HBF3QVJTL
(A Stafleet vessel has gone missing near Wolf 359, under mysterious circumstances. You will need to board the ship and find out what happened)

"Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts"
Start: Vulcan System, Sirius Sector Block
Faction: Starfleet, level 16+
FoundryID: Holodeck, ST-HODKC3CNY
(Your mission is to aid a science experiment in a distant star system. But of course, things don't go as planned. Is it a conspiracy?)
Really good job. Very professionally done. Good mix of action and story. Enjoyed it very much.

Thanks,
MCornwell
Lt. Commander
# 38 Review of "Whos Hugh"
04-23-2011, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyUk
My missions called Whos hugh, first mission i have made i will hopefully do some more over the bank holiday weekends

I will work my way through the ever increasing list of missions on here tonight.
Pretty good mission. I really don't like having to go to Earthdock to start a mission though. You also need to name your contacts and the interacts. Put some finishing touches on it and it will be much better. It was about the right length though.

Good first mission.

Thanks,
MCornwell