Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Scan / Shoot 5
04-26-2011, 04:53 AM
Scanning 5 things or shooting 5 enemies constitutes the majority of Cryptic's exploration content. Which are the best Foundry missions in this format?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
04-26-2011, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom
Scanning 5 things or shooting 5 enemies constitutes the majority of Cryptic's exploration content. Which are the best Foundry missions in this format?
I haven't really come across any "5 and out" missions in the Foundry yet. I suppose it's possible someone could create one, without being able to search for number of mobs or objectives finding one would be a challenge.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
04-26-2011, 11:36 PM
Made a mission in this style that just happens to fit with the series I'm working on.

Name: P&P04pre: Zenik Defense
Location: Zenik System, Regulus Sector Block
Objective: Destroy 6 groups of space mobs

Review in-game please; out of STO reviews are annoying


****MISSION WITHDRAWN****

Will make a set of three short exploration-style missions in Pi Canis soon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
04-26-2011, 11:55 PM
I dunno, can there even be a best in this category? One gang of five on one map; what can you even do with that other than click "publish"?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
04-26-2011, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
I dunno, can there even be a best in this category? One gang of five on one map; what can you even do with that other than click "publish"?
Nav Beacons on each group of mobs and an NPC to talk to after the end of the mission in case anyone's interested in a teaser.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
04-26-2011, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureAlliance View Post
Nav Beacons on each group of mobs and an NPC to talk to after the end of the mission in case anyone's interested in a teaser.
I thought he was talking about a single group of five; you're right with multiple groups you can at least make them easy to find.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
04-27-2011, 02:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureAlliance View Post
Made a mission in this style that just happens to fit with the series I'm working on.
Thank you. I really like this short and simple format.

I published a "scan 5" mission called "Traces". Location: Hotep system in Gamma Orionis.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:59 PM.