Lt. Commander
# 11 pls help
07-21-2010, 10:13 AM
hi all can some one pls let me know how i can sort this problem out.
i tryed to register my game so i can start to play it when i filled up the registration and i clicked on submit it all froze. then i tryed to reregister it now says that my email is in use so i tryed to log on and it says that my pass and email is not recodnised . i filled a ticket but still watting for a reply. so i dont know wjhat to do anymore as there is no phone number to call for help.
so i have a game that i have been watting for a long time and i can not iven play it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-30-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hi everyone!

I wanted to let you know we’re going to be changing some things in the technical support area of the forums very soon. To start with, we’re not going to have the amount of support that we currently do in the PC & Technical Issues forum any longer (Don’t worry, coderanger doesn’t do tickets!). We’re going to be taking some of the individuals who have been helping you here and utilizing them to provide faster turnaround times for your support tickets. So, you may not see as many Dev posts here. You will always be able to find official support by filing a technical support ticket through our support page, and these changes are meant to reduce the amount of time players are waiting for those tickets to be answered.

We’re also proud to announce that we’re going to be recognizing the individuals in the technical support forums who have been here, helping their friends to enjoy STO! There are some great people in the community who have a wealth of knowledge that they’re more than willing to share! We want to recognize their contributions to the community, and point out those individuals on the forums who are consistently providing good, solid peer to peer support for other players of Cryptic Studios’ games. We’re considering several options to recognize those individuals, including special forum titles, and possibly even a private section of the forums to discuss technical issues in. I’ll have more information on this for you all very soon.

Thanks,

Stormshade
ok this is my bug prob i have had seance day one and i have done reports and nothing gets fixed i have payed over 300 bucks for this game so fare so i would like for this to be fixed these are the ticket errors that i get 11539585 11550549 11540505 ive check every thing i can no probs on my end this happens when i try to start up the game goes to loading screen then ether one of those errors will pop or exe will just stop i have updated all my drivers even reinstalled every thing

system specs are a amd 965 a gtx 480 8g ddr 3 ram 1600 650g wd drive msi 980a mobo and a pci sound blaster x fi plz rite back to me and tell me whats going on i didnt put this much into the game for nothing
Lt. Commander
Still saying Recieving list of characters....are the servers down? and mee too im having problems...just wanted to say it in a post.
Lt. Commander
# 14
04-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hi everyone!

I wanted to let you know we’re going to be changing some things in the technical support area of the forums very soon. To start with, we’re not going to have the amount of support that we currently do in the PC & Technical Issues forum any longer (Don’t worry, coderanger doesn’t do tickets!). We’re going to be taking some of the individuals who have been helping you here and utilizing them to provide faster turnaround times for your support tickets. So, you may not see as many Dev posts here. You will always be able to find official support by filing a technical support ticket through our support page, and these changes are meant to reduce the amount of time players are waiting for those tickets to be answered.

We’re also proud to announce that we’re going to be recognizing the individuals in the technical support forums who have been here, helping their friends to enjoy STO! There are some great people in the community who have a wealth of knowledge that they’re more than willing to share! We want to recognize their contributions to the community, and point out those individuals on the forums who are consistently providing good, solid peer to peer support for other players of Cryptic Studios’ games. We’re considering several options to recognize those individuals, including special forum titles, and possibly even a private section of the forums to discuss technical issues in. I’ll have more information on this for you all very soon.

Thanks,

Stormshade

StormShade not beening rude ok but one of your staff is very rude and does not read thing right i have been a senor systems engineer for 23 years now and treating me like such a noob you ither clean house or you have company manager contact me and the support on here seems to blam people pc when infact last patch made people computers have problems so stop blaming people pc and fix the problem i was going to pay life membership but my wife ask me why should i do that since the way you treat people on here to be honest sony has the better support goig to my corner now to eat my bugers fix the problem or people are going to ask money back
Lt. Commander
# 15
04-26-2011, 10:31 AM
If you have a technical concern, please submit a technical support ticket. These forums are peer-to-peer support forums only.

You can find a link to the support tickets in my signature.

Thank you.
Closed Thread