Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
04-26-2011, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord-Thy View Post
In a PvP Tournament I'd like to see TSI without their 5-man Uber-Stacking-HealBot-AutoHotKey-Scripted FaW Cruisers..... :p
Prima ho letto il messaggio e ho riso 2 ore...poi ho letto l'autore....e chi poteva essere?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
I'd definitely like limitations on spam. I mean, some KT matches got ridiculous. There'd be teams where everyone would load up on a Chroniton Launcher, as well as building Scis towards perma Scramble.

I don't know how that would be implemented fairly, though. Ban mines/fighters and Scramble?
I proposed the same on KT forum at the last season ending, plus limit the class (ship&pg) to a cap of 2. (max 2 eng, max 2 sci ecc ecc)
Lt. Commander
# 22
04-26-2011, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thamupp View Post
What is this script you talk of?
Ask Era

More than once I spotted some TSI typing in chat something like "0goo0d Ga0me". The Tell-tale sign of an external app to automate key-pressing.
Lt. Commander
# 23
04-27-2011, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Ask Era

More than once I spotted some TSI typing in chat something like "0goo0d Ga0me". The Tell-tale sign of an external app to automate key-pressing.
lol.........
Lt. Commander
# 24
04-27-2011, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Maybe we could have a tournament with a leetspeak requirement to make the exploiting less visible?

On a more serious note: in several months of playing with TSI in general and Era in particular, I cannot recall ever having seen something like you describe. And in case you wonder why my chat lines sometimes look like "^bla..." - this is because "^" is my /follow-Key and the keyboard remembers the key press until I use the next letter key, which is usually in the chat box.
Lt. Commander
# 25
04-27-2011, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom
In a PVP tournament I would like to see teams that don't warp out and cry once they see that the other team did not bring Mirandas with standard Mk 0 weapons.
How else are YOU gonna learn the basics of Fair Play unless somebody keeps reminding you that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mancom
Maybe we could have a tournament with a leetspeak requirement to make the exploiting less visible?

On a more serious note: in several months of playing with TSI in general and Era in particular, I cannot recall ever having seen something like you describe. And in case you wonder why my chat lines sometimes look like "^bla..." - this is because "^" is my /follow-Key and the keyboard remembers the key press until I use the next letter key, which is usually in the chat box.
Fine, I'm probably imagining things...
Lt. Commander
# 26 Lets keep it on topic
04-27-2011, 01:20 AM
Pulled a few good things out of all that waste of sever space you all racked up down there now BACK on topic.