Lt. Commander
# 31
04-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezdedjim
I'd say, listen to Cryptic,
That is the only valid part of your post. Wishstone said to report grind missions, so whether there are still grind missions in game or not is irrelevant. If it is a grind mission, then we have been told to report it, period. Speaking of which, we're still waiting on your definition of "grind" that you failed to give in the other thread.
Lt. Commander
# 32
04-26-2011, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkfrontiers
You mean we can't use Star Trek characters in the foundry in a Star Trek game? WTF?

I'm greating a mission on DS9 and there is a cast for that series. I don't wanna just make up things as I go along!!!
I asked the same question, and reread the EULA. We can REFER to the characters and situations from the shows and all the movies except the JJ abomination, we just can't include them in the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 33
04-27-2011, 01:22 AM
In all honesty Cryptic should just lay out some clear guidelines for people. The whole argument that has been presented from their spokespeople that "if you make a line, people will go right up to that line" is pretty much absurd. If you draw the line and people are on the other side of it, then that's fine. It doesn't matter if they're far from the line or right up against it.

Even if they don't want to spell out what is acceptable giving us an example of what is absolutely unacceptable would help. I don't really care personally, because I'm sure any mission I make couldn't end up being any further from a grind, but obviously other people are concerned.