Lt. Commander
My klingon only mission The Hunter Killer is now live for review. Level 41.

It is the sequel to 'Crouching Ty'Gokor Hidden Demon', although its not imperative that you play that mission first, i do recommend it as it will obviously make much more sense.

I know there are a few issue with the T'gokor mission and I am waiting for Cryptic to take it off the spotlight so I can resubmit an updated version.

All feedback welcome as always, what works and what does not. any spelling errors that you catch would also be hugely appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-24-2011, 10:43 AM
what if i say pretty please?

im itching for some feedback
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Maybe tomorrow, when I am back home from Easter Holidays?
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-26-2011, 01:26 AM
I wanted to try it yesterday with my Orion Captain, but she is not high enough in level yet.

Stupid level restrictions. What are they in for anyway? There is no notable difference between high and low level foes anyway. THe only one with any unique and strong powers are the Borg. No one cares if he's SNBed by a Breen in his Miranda!
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-26-2011, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I wanted to try it yesterday with my Orion Captain, but she is not high enough in level yet.

Stupid level restrictions. What are they in for anyway? There is no notable difference between high and low level foes anyway. THe only one with any unique and strong powers are the Borg. No one cares if he's SNBed by a Breen in his Miranda!
basically so people cant make missions with borg in at level 1 for a certain level or realism.

its a shame, id like more control over the ability to set my own level.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-27-2011, 10:08 AM
Hey, I finally got to play it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Review
Liked it. A mystery you slowly unravel, a villain for the mission, and a new threat on the horizon. Looking forward to the next installment.
Some typos in a few of the dialogs.

Despite the mission having a lot of ground combat, it didn't seem as tedious as usual. Don't know if it's the specific build I have or something else.

The mission objective "Activate the Console" seems to force me to use both options, or at least gas all people, otherwise the mission doesn't progress. Did I miss a dialog indicating that this is how it has to be?

Your NPc make it appear as if there is still quite some tension in the expanded KDF, neither the Nausicaan nor the Orion seemed particularly friendly. This gives a little more color, but it might also be off-putting, if you expect a more "professional" behavior of allied soldiers.

A lot of good-looking damaged stations, interior as well as exterior.

I also liked the trick with the station defense system.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-27-2011, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
The mission objective "Activate the Console" seems to force me to use both options, or at least gas all people, otherwise the mission doesn't progress. Did I miss a dialog indicating that this is how it has to be?
yes, sorry my fault, i had it set up wrong.

the console is no longer tied to the mission so its all optional, and should work as intended now.