Lt. Commander
# 51
04-22-2011, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LtEliz
ppl who dont like to craft perhaps?!

i for one HATE crafting. rathe blow a borg up and take his gun than make my own!
/ agreed I am really not a crafter either
Lt. Commander
# 52
04-24-2011, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
The daily (22 hour) timer on STF's was put there to stop token grinding. When the STF's were originally released they were the only missions that gave players a certian type of token. We give out these tokens everywhere now, so I'm not sure we really need the timer anymore.

I'll take a look at the token rewards and see if we really need lockout timers on these anymore. If we don't, I'll either just drop the timer completely or lower it to a couple of hours for you.

Goz
Thanks, I think a 6-8 hour timer might be reasonable. I admit that I farm the mission for purple quality gear, and a relatively short timer could make sense.
Lt. Commander
# 53
04-24-2011, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
Thanks, I think a 6-8 hour timer might be reasonable. I admit that I farm the mission for purple quality gear, and a relatively short timer could make sense.
You farm STF with 5 players on your team using Need and Greed? I can go a whole mission without getting a single drop. Unless you are not sharing loot STF are not the place to be farming for anything. It would be easier doing the dailies on Elite which I do.
Lt. Commander
# 54
04-24-2011, 06:50 AM
Quote:
The daily (22 hour) timer on STF's was put there to stop token grinding. When the STF's were originally released they were the only missions that gave players a certian type of token. We give out these tokens everywhere now, so I'm not sure we really need the timer anymore.

I'll take a look at the token rewards and see if we really need lockout timers on these anymore. If we don't, I'll either just drop the timer completely or lower it to a couple of hours for you.

Goz
OMG our prayer has been heard thank you

Vote Goz for president!

*wallllaa walllllaaaa* *beats the drum*

on a more searious attitude.

Thank you goz we appriciate your help
Lt. Commander
# 55
04-24-2011, 09:52 AM
I really hope he does this soon.
Lt. Commander
# 56
04-24-2011, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
You farm STF with 5 players on your team using Need and Greed? I can go a whole mission without getting a single drop. Unless you are not sharing loot STF are not the place to be farming for anything. It would be easier doing the dailies on Elite which I do.
Well, you can farm in Infected first space part. With good ships it will only take a few minutes to get the Bonus loot, one or two emblems and the loot from the Tactical Cube
Lt. Commander
# 57
04-25-2011, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight
On need or greed mode, I click pass on all but the purple drop. For that one I click need if it is an item I don't have but want, and I press greed if it is an item I have and could use on one of my BOFFs, or is an Item I don't have but still make use of.

I have farmed Infected several times and clicked pass on a Purple Graviton Deflector, Purple Tachyon Deflector, Antiproton Dual Heavy Cannons, and a Purple Covariant Shield. For ground, I have passed on several armors (mostly energy dampener and pollyweave, the ones that have only two or three traits), and an Antiproton Blast weapon. At this point, the only ground item I will click need on is a purple quality personal sheild, kits, or a melee weapon (If Manus will drop a bat'leth or Lipera).
Lt. Commander
# 58
04-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Quote:

Goz
Ok, Gozer, heres an idea. You Make the cooldown much much shorter BUT, make it so that you can only get embelms once every 22 hours. Or quite possible have a version labled "Daily" so that only that version gives valor/emblems, make em the same map as well, so Infected VA "Daily" and someone with Infected VA can be on teh same team. But we all know that a good team can spam infected VA for like 50 tokens in 6 hours :p
Lt. Commander
# 59
04-27-2011, 02:29 PM
I would like to see the cooldown timer removed entirely, or at least substantially reduced. My preference would be to have it removed entirely.