Lt. Commander
# 1 STF accolades and trophy
04-23-2011, 03:36 PM
I played through Infected with my KDF Trill Tac, and I noticed that the Two accolades earned for the mission are not on my list. I have all accolades, earn and in progress visible, and it is not there. I suspect that the accolades for The Cure would not show up if I complete the mission. Can we get that fixed, please?

On another note, I would love to mount Manus of Borg (Rebecca Simmons) pseudo-queen head on my ready room wall. Can her upper torso be made into a trophy? I would also like to do the same to Amek's head too. So that players do not have to play the mission again, tie them to the accolades earn by defeating them.

As there is an Assimilated Romulan ship floor trophy, I would like to see the Assimilated Carrier from the last part of "The Cure" as a floor trophy too. The Temporal Vortex gate could also make for a neat trophy after completeing "Khitomer Accords".
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-23-2011, 06:25 PM
i do enjoy the more "biological" trophies, my fave is the Breen(frozen helmet) but i would love even more to have armeks fat head hanging on my mess hall wall to inspire my crew, and the upper torso of Rebeca would not be bad either.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-27-2011, 02:30 PM
This is a must, all STFs need to have trophys! Like really, why wouldnt we get a trophy for doing the hardest missions ingame? And just as proof we did them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-28-2011, 10:58 AM
You could consider the Borg Ship gear a trophys to display. But a messhall display would sure be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 5
04-28-2011, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I played through Infected with my KDF Trill Tac, and I noticed that the Two accolades earned for the mission are not on my list. I have all accolades, earn and in progress visible, and it is not there. I suspect that the accolades for The Cure would not show up if I complete the mission. Can we get that fixed, please?
What accolades? The only STF accolade I'm aware of is 'assimilated' in KA when you run in to one of the 2 IMR (?) chambers then later you go to 4of10 at BGO to get your borg boff. Any other accolades you can get are kills ones which can be obtained outside STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 6
04-28-2011, 11:36 AM
There is the "savior of starbase 82" (or something like that) accolade you get when you complete Infected.
Lt. Commander
# 7
04-28-2011, 09:47 PM
For Infected,
Destroying the gate in the space part earns Fed players "Cutting the Conduit"
Defeating assimilated Captain Ogden gives "No Turning Back"
Defeating Captain Rebecca Simmons (aka Manus of Borg) gives "Liberator of Starbase 82"

For The Cure,
Defeating Armek nets the Fed player "Hardened Resolve"
Destorying the Assimilated Carrier gives "Found the Cure"

The Fed sides gets these accolades, but they are not given to KDF players for some reason.

For the hiddened Khitomer Accord accolade "Assimilated", there is no medal graphic. I would like a graphic added. I would recommend using the graphic ffrom one of the following missions:

"Battlefield Commision" from "Line in the Sand"
"Cybernetic Cure-All" from "Assist Recovery"
"Assimilated Aquittal from "Collateral Damage"