Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Fleet Marines
02-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Hey Gang .....Looking for a U.S. Marine or Armed Forces Fleet....hit me up In Game

at VonSands@Vonsands
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 12:59 PM
I am retired military Army Infantry 11B would be nice if you checked us out.

Check us out as www.SFHfleet.com and if you like what you see your welcome to join us on our dedicated TS3 server and chat with the guys.

You may find me in game Ruff Rider@RuffRider or you can fill out an application once you register on our forums under Oaths section.

Goodluck sir and gods speed.

-Rider-
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 02:42 PM
well there's a problem with the final screen on the recruitment page but i sent my info to you guys

thanks for getting back to me
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 01:35 AM
****Bump****
Lt. Commander
# 5 Fmf
02-15-2011, 11:13 AM
We are the Fleet Marine Forces ( I know its Fleet Marine Force, but an now defunct fleet still has that name). We are social gamers with marines and FMF Docs onboard. Hit us up @ www.Leagueofgenerals.com.

Semper Fi Devil Dog
Lt. Commander
Hello VonSands. While our fleet is not exclusively all Marines we have a few players in our ranks who are former Marines and i'm sure they would enjoy having you with us. Our Fleet, The 48th Defense Fleet, The Warpigs is a casual, laid back fleet that has fun playing STO together. We enjoy helping each other and take pride in helping new players learn STO and help them level. We provide players opportunities to do STFs (Special Task Forces) weekly. We understand our players have real life commitments that come first and do our best to tailor fleet activites for our members. We constantly share laughs with one another and are very social on teamspeak.

If you're interested or would like to get more information, please see our FAQ about how to join our fleet. For more information about our fleet see our website at warpigsmmo.com. One of our former Marines is @Wolf0351 if you'd like to message him. Feel free to PM me as well.

Hope to see you in sector space!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-03-2011, 12:59 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
The United Federation of Planets, Starfleet Marine Corps

is a defense element within Starfleet Command and is responsible for providing a "force in ready" from space using starships to rapidly deliver fleet or planetary combined armed task forces. This ability allows the “Fleet Marine Force” to function as first responders to intergalactic incidents. It is the premier defense force of Starfleet and is a self sustained force. Starfleet Marine Corps is a component of Starfleet Command but its military leadership structure has a separate command structure, often finding themselves working closely with Starfleet for training, transportation, and logistic purposes during war and peace.

Why Starfleet Marine Corps?

During the past centuries, the people of earth and now the United Federation of Planets, have called upon a force capable of "defending democracy" and safeguarding the "fundamentals of freedom" in a hope of creating "permanent peace". That hope has always been placed upon... the Marines..

http://ufpstarfleetmarinecorps.com/default.aspx
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-01-2011, 04:35 AM
The "Lucky 7th" Fleet is an active and well organized fleet, that has always been open to prior and active duty military personnel. We have two main divisions, including the 7th Marine Division.

Visit our website, www.fleet7.com