Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a fleet.
04-15-2011, 06:33 AM
Ok so i have been playing around sto for sometime now and i have decided that i feel like some Rp fun with my andorian tactical officer. It doesnt have to be full on Rp but something fun. Now my question is what fleets are there out there for me since i fall into the 30+ age bracket and im not in the "hardcore" bracket. Im basically looking for somewhere to have fun and enjoy the game with other people, your advice would be great Thanks.

Should have added im based in the uk.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-15-2011, 08:06 AM
Stop by our forums www.teamjudge.us. You can also catch us on our vent server: vent.teamjudge.us port 4288
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-15-2011, 09:38 AM
Hi MrMcbain,

I see that you are looking for a RP fleet? So I thought that I would tell you about The Last Outpost.

First off we are a dedicated Role Play fleet. Do not get me wrong, we do have some casual players as well. We just feel that we get a little more fun out of the game role playing.

We are not a big fleet, but we think that it works for us. I find with a small but growing fleet, you get to know the other people in the fleet. I have been in large fleets in the past, and I found that I did not really know most of the people in it, plus I did find it very........clicky if you get what I mean. That is something we do not have a problem with. We have a number of Uk players (my self included) who are in the fleet. But we do have other players from around the world. So there is always someone on who is playing as well.

Anyway if you are looking for a friendly fleet. A fleet that enjoys RP and a fleet that likes having fun (well we all pay subs, so we make the most of the time that we have to play), then give us a look.

Contact Brex or my self in game, and we will be more than happy to chat about what we do in the fleet. Or have a look at our web-site. We do not just have a fleet in STO but also RPG-X if you are interested.

I hope to see you out there.

Durir
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-19-2011, 08:18 AM
Hi MrMcbain,

May I suggest you look at the 12th Fleet? We are quite a large fleet with a very diverse set of members who enjoy different aspects of the game. That is actually how our divisions are set up - we have grouped together players who enjoy doing the same things. While a member isn't limited to interacting only with their division, it does help to be put in with players who enjoy doing the same things.

We have an active RP community in the Medical Division, and there are always some interesting events in-game taking place, such as running the Devidian missions in-character and RP PVP tournaments. Of course there are many other events scheduled, I am sure there would be something here to interest you.

Why not head over to our website to see if we can offer what you are looking for? Head over to http://12th-fleet.com/portal/ for more information.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-01-2011, 06:28 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.