Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 prototype consoles
04-28-2011, 10:50 PM
I tried to sell some prototype consoles to the ferengi and he wouldnt accept them, then he randomly did from my klingon, and I think I gave one to my locutus captian and he sold the other...but for only 15K and change...I remember this being a lot higher, so I went to tribble and sold one for 184,620...what gives?

I submited my ticket on tribble

Successfully submitted ticket ID #11,650.

I never have actually got a response, so I figured I would post it here just in the event someone els can shed some light on whats going on with these items.

I requested gm help this time "1,106,318." thats the number, i think the first time it didnt work cause it was a bug report on tribble, now I made one on reg, and This number is a gm help ticket number and not a reg bug report.
Lt. Commander
# 2
04-29-2011, 06:29 AM
Was it a bug report or did you request GM help? You'll never get a response from a bug report, it even mentions that in the process.

Anyway, I've had this problem for months. Both of my characters are unable to sell prototype consoles (Edit: To add, they're Collimators. I was able to sell some other consoles). I'm still holding some from my deleted first character and bought a couple over the last few months to test.
Lt. Commander
# 3
04-29-2011, 04:13 PM
opzulu, I wasn't able to find a ticket related to the number given. Please be sure to submit one under the Bug category so Development can track it. I'll also send a note to Development with the information both of you have provided.
Lt. Commander
# 4
04-29-2011, 08:34 PM
will do, not a lot more info i can put in, except of the items was white and bound...otherwise it will be exactly what i wrote here in this thread. but thanks for the comment, I will make a new one.

ok submitted a bug report on live, not tribble. ticket number ticket ID #1,105,413

Any reason why the vendors are selective on the prototype consoles and offer a lot less selectively?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-01-2011, 12:46 PM
updated OP, please can I get some feedback, prices on the xchange for prototype consoles are falling like a rock, back down to original values
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-01-2011, 02:53 PM
I can (and have) only report any issues to Development for review. I am unable to guarantee that any changes will be made nor when. Its been reported, hang in there!
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-01-2011, 03:06 PM
well I guess Im more wondering if it is a bug or intentional...the annoying thing is my ticket is resolved and with no reply =(
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Oh, if you sent in multiple tickets on the same issue the duplicates can be closed. I've checked and made sure that your bug ticket is still open for review.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-02-2011, 08:27 PM
ok, i made the gm report one cause they said they dont reply to them.

ps i know you guys cant respond to everyting on the forums, and i have to say I am impressed.